Windows store

Diego Ceccacci

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I wan't to buy Bridge Constructor which is 1.99? in the store.
In my Microsoft Account I have only 1.58?, is it possible to buy with that money and fill the gap with another source of money (credit card for example)? I don't want to buy a gift card only for few cents.

Diego Ceccacci

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Maybe i can add a custom amount to the microsoft account in some way?
The problem is that i have that 1.58€ that i wanna spend in 10 days (after that they will expire) and I don't want to buy another 20€ card for that.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I did not find a way to add a custom amount to a MS account but you can split the bill.

See below link.
https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/Help?lang=en-gb

>Under Microsoft gift cards.
>Are there other limitation on how I can use the money that is in my Microsoft account.

•If you do not have sufficient money in your Microsoft account to complete a transaction, you must use another form of payment registered with your Microsoft account to cover the remaining purchase amount, charge the entire purchase to the other form of payment or redeem another Microsoft gift card to your Microsoft account and use that to complete the purchase.

So if you would add the credit card (or PayPal or ..) you must be able to split the bill.

Diego Ceccacci

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I did not find a way to add a custom amount to a MS account but you can split the bill.

See below link.
https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/Help?lang=en-gb

>Under Microsoft gift cards.
>Are there other limitation on how I can use the money that is in my Microsoft account.

•If you do not have sufficient money in your Microsoft account to complete a transaction, you must use another form of payment registered with your Microsoft account to cover the remaining purchase amount, charge the entire purchase to the other form of payment or redeem another Microsoft gift card to your Microsoft account and use that to complete the purchase.

So if you would add the credit card (or PayPal or ..) you must be able to split the bill.

It didn't work, I added my Prepaid :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo