Windows Phone sucks!!!

adesquare80

May 29, 2015
Visit site
First it was the problem with taking screenshots (which I'm still having). Now, I can no longer download files with the Internet Explorer app! It says "Sorry, we can't download this file". I'm fed up!! Can't wait to switch to Android!

advocatew8

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
First it was the problem with taking screenshots (which I'm still having). Now, I can no longer download files with the Internet Explorer app! It says "Sorry, we can't download this file". I'm fed up!! Can't wait to switch to Android!

You make a great point, good description of faults so you can be helped. Never heard of anyone having these problems. Maybe if you are running win10 tp you might get the odd funny but on 8.1 no. Anyway enjoy android. See ya

vivekgiri_7

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site

Then you should definetly try Windows 10 Technical preview for phone....

adesquare80

May 29, 2015
Visit site
You make a great point, good description of faults so you can be helped. Never heard of anyone having these problems. Maybe if you are running win10 tp you might get the odd funny but on 8.1 no. Anyway enjoy android. See ya

Thanks for replying. But I'm running win8.1

advocatew8

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Have you used that lately?

Yep, I have win 10 build 10149 on one of my handsets. It is definitely shaping up but we are a long way off the final build so there are still a few niggles to deal with atm. Despite these problems I am still able to use it as a daily phone.

adesquare80

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Yep, I have win 10 build 10149 on one of my handsets. It is definitely shaping up but we are a long way off the final build so there are still a few niggles to deal with atm. Despite these problems I am still able to use it as a daily phone.

Ok. Has any date been announced for the final build release?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12