How can I upload my pictures? everything crashes....

Draganta

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Just got a Lumia 640 XL and it is horrible. I have taken some pics that I want to put on Facebook. It keeps uploading forever before it fails. I have 3G connection and I tried wifi. I can surf on the web and Speedtest gives me 18 mbps speed, but uploading is not working.

I tried uploading them to Onedrive, and it crashes all the time. How the heck can I get the pictures on my pc now????

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
If you have a data capable compatible with your phone, connect your phone to your PC using that cable and proceed with transferring your photos to your PC.

Draganta

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
If you have a data capable compatible with your phone, connect your phone to your PC using that cable and proceed with transferring your photos to your PC.

Even that was a pain in the ***, it was slow in explorer, so I downloaded the Windows Phone app. I had to Google for 15 minutes in order to find out how to select multiple pictures in that app... really Microsoft?!?! You guys don't have usability experts???

I did ANOTHER restore to factory defaults, this time with the recovery app on the PC, and everything is better now except for the Facebook app, it seems that it cant upload jack for some reason.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes, indeed, transferring through the data cable is slow, but it shouldn't be slower than uploading files somewhere and then downloading them to your PC.:smile:

I never used the Windows Phone for Desktop app to transfer my photos - it places them in a folder which ruins my own sorting order in my PC.

Err, we're not Microsoft. :wink:

Everything is always faster and smoother after either a factory reset or an update, but the phone tends to return to a slightly slower state a few days or weeks later. As for the Facebook app, not sure what's going on there - other users have reported the same uploading issue. For now, I guess uploading through a PC is the best option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05