How do I block ads in Internet Explorer of Windows Phone?

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
How to block ads in Internet Explorer of Windows Phone

Whenever I am trying to open any site, It redirects to unwanted sites.
I tried changing all settings, But no use. Can someone please assist on this.

Ashwani Kumar Singh

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Please don't block ads. The webmasters and blog owners put lots of efforts in creating content that helps you in various situations. And the ads are the only source of income in many cases. I am also one of them so please don't block them. We are providing content free, let us earn some living.
And yes if you are too much determined that you need to block ads then please make sure that whatever methods you use should allow Google Adsense ads since these are not spam and do no take too much time to load. Block other ads.
Cheers :)

jmunchies1

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to block ads in Internet Explorer of Windows Phone

Unfortunately you can't. Hopefully with the new Edge browser you'll be able to if extensions are enabled for the mobile version as well. Adblock is the number one feature I'm waiting for. I'm not even using Edge on Windows 10 since you can't block ads or add TPLs to it right now.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: How to block ads in Internet Explorer of Windows Phone

Please don't block ads. The webmasters and blog owners put lots of efforts in creating content that helps you in various situations.

Well thats one site of the story.
The other one is that there are a lot of sites who welcomes you with a popup and you cant do nothing...........
Return/swipe back is a big nono because when you go back there is stil that nice cute little popup waiting around the corner.
You have to "kill" the browser and go back to that website again if you want to see the content. ( and hoping that the popup doesnt return ).
Most popups i encounter are Android/whatsapp/xrated/gambling stuf,
so if thats the way a webdevelopers needs to make his money he should be taking a big look in the mirrow and wondering where he went wrong.

This one i received when i opend a newspaper this morning.

wp_ss_20150730_0001.png

Or a legal lokal market place for used products

wp_ss_20150803_0001.png

So if this is what webdesingers think of making money....think again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa