WhatsApp Problems

Neyney10

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I'm a huge windows phone fan and owned an HTC 8X until it was stolen from me S:
it was running 8.1 and I liked it a lot, I lost my phone few weeks before the WhatsApp voice calls hit WP.
anyway, my mom have her Samsung Ativ S running Windows 8 and I'm playing with it from time to time to see some changes to the big apps on windows phone that still support windows phone 8 and not 8.1 and above such as WhatsApp.
I'm from Israel and the WhatsApp is in the Hebrew language and there is some problems with the WhatsApp.

1). the alphabetical order of contacts are not-so-called- alphabetical, it moved the letter "A" [in Hebrew of course ,I m just using the English letters to demonstrate] to the end of the list
so instead of alphabetical order of "A...B...C..." it shows "B...C... [all the other letters] ... A.". contacted WhatsApp support, no response in weeks though.

2).while swiping from conversation section to the Calls Section and then to the "Contacts" or "favourites" it would show empty list unless I swipe back and fourth and then it shows them, after that it works perfectly normal unless I close and launch again the app then the problem occurs again I need to double-swipe back and fourth again.

do you have one of those issues above? let me know.

info: -> before the App's update to support voice calls the app ran perfct.
-> this is a deal breaker cause I m thinking of buying a new windows phone and if this problems consists it would be very annoying to use. therefore I might think of switching to AndroidOS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo