Some app claim they can't connect to their networks on my 928

waym1962

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I have a very strange problem. I noticed that some of my apps had changed their names and won't open. This includes my calendar and battery saver. Many apps including some that did not change their names lost their icon like 94%. Others have none of these problems but simple won't open like nextgen reader. Finally some of them like pandora and groupme open but claim to be unable to connect to their networks. I have tried a soft reset and it has not remedied the issue. I don't know what to do. The internet works fine I can connect to sites and everything. I am still capable of receiving texts. I had a chance to see if I'm receiving calls or not. I just have no idea what is going on. wp_ss_20150822_0001.png I have included a screenshot of what the renamed apps look like. I also seem to be unable to take anymore screenshots. My phone shows a message saying couldn't take screenshot. Please if anyone has any ideas I'd be grateful.

waym1962

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
To anyone that was interested in this issue, I ended up using the windows phone recovery app and reinstalling the os and now things are back to normal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786