Free Album missing?

Nights Viper

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
My Imagine Dragons Night Visions album that I got for free during last year's music giveaway is now gone. It still left me with the three songs in the deluxe version though. When I go to the full album it want's me to pay for it. I don't think I'm missing any other albums other than this one. Any solutions? I'm not on any windows 10 build, just running Denim on 1520.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Album missing?

Are you still using the same Microsoft account that you were signed in with when you got the album? If so, the album should still be tied to your account as "purchased". If you go back to the full album and click on it like you're going to purchase it, it should give you a message something like "you already own this album, would you like to download it again?"

If it were me, I'd remove all payment options from my account just in case, and then try to "purchase" it again... It should say you already own it... If in fact it's the same account you used before.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Wait, I just checked.. (I actually got the same album for free, last year just like you and don't have it on my phone either) I just looked in the music store and there are 2 different albums... One is "Night Visions" with 12 songs and it's asking $12.99 for it. Then there's "Night Visions Deluxe" with 16 songs and when I click on that one, it says "you own this album and can download it to your device".

image.jpg

Nights Viper

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site

Okay I went to the store because it wouldn't show the album as deluxe or let me download it on my phone. I had to click the owned button on all the songs and they started appearing in my collection but some of them I saw I didn't know were in the album because they didn't show up on the phone and still don't. Very confusing. Thanks for your help Ed :)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for your help Ed :)

You're quite welcome!

I just searched for "Imagine Dragons" (after clicking "get music in Store") and the two albums (among many others), the regular and the "deluxe" versions were listed right next to each other, right at the top of my search results.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos