I'm so hated for using Windows Phone...

PigChild

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
Last year I updated to the HTC M8 WP8.1 and Oh MAN! I didn't expect all the haters! People see my Phone and think I'm a mutant from an altered dimension. I broke the mold from my former iphone 5 and now I'm not cool. That I am fine with, but when I try to talk Tech regarding how great and how much I love this Phone and OP system people think I'm crazy. Then if I ask them if they have used both phones, sure enough they haven't so I think I'm a better judge of each than they are... This fact sort of ticks me off. I can only say this, "Thank you God for releasing me from iTunes dependency and giving me freedom to simply download apps and they just show up on my phone bill." Oh, and I drop it all the time and my HTC never breaks! Thank GOD! No more broken iphone screens and faulty lightening charger defects!:excited:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for telling us your origin story :p I think this thread would've been better for our intro section tho, but nonetheless, welcome to the darkside

mewcatchew

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
It's sooooo convenient to be able to use any micro USB cable to charge or sync data to your phone. I can't count how many times I've had to hunt down a lightning connector, or bought a $10 after market cable that stops working as it's not an Apple "sanctioned" cable. Lots of benefits with Windows phone

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Just ignore the haters. Haters will always hate. They hate what they have no knowledge of, they hate anything different.

Just ignore them.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
My professor told me once I am odd person because I have "laptop with Windows, tablet with Windows and Windows phone" :))
(of course he was joking)

HOTDAWG

May 13, 2013
Visit site
My professor told me once I am odd person because I have "laptop with Windows, tablet with Windows and Windows phone" :))
(of course he was joking)

People tell me that all the time, too. LOL.

And then my camera is Olympus. Oh you crazy diamond!

PigChild

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
The basic and reliable charger plus easily expandable storage we're the big selling points for me as you said. Funny thing... at work I charge off of my 4 year old Android charger and it works fine. (I used to have an Android before iphone, and now My HTC WP.) I actually figured out why it is I like my Flagship WP so much more... It seems to think like my brain. Android seems way too over complicated, and iphone doesn't offer enough user flexibility with it's OP system. WP sort of sets in the middle of the two. It's a nice medium between "over complex vs thinking I'm stupid and can not tweak a few things." WP is like the Goldielocks zone. My pourage is not too hot or too cold, but just perfect. Everyone tells me I will get a frozen screen... It's never happened and in fact it's a very fluid phone and OP system. Most people I know with Android really don't know how to use all it can do and they just get frustrated.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't worry too much about being mocked by someone who has their phone plugged in to charge at noon and are deleting things so they have more memory.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs