Here Drive Isn't Showing Up in the Store

mihnat

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes, sadly I don't think that HERE will be updated for WP. Windows maps for WP10 uses HERE maps and traffic though it's UI especially is not nearly as pretty.

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Yes, sadly I don't think that HERE will be updated for WP. Windows maps for WP10 uses HERE maps and traffic though it's UI especially is not nearly as pretty.

Here Maps & Drive+ are still developed by Nokia. Windows Maps and Microsoft don't have anything to do with it's development.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
As I said I've heard that the HERE applications aren't available anymore. The only way you can get them as far as I know is if the applications are part of your registry (meaning if you were to hard reset it would reinstall itself). My backup device reinstalls the HERE applications every time I do a hard reset (it's on Windows 10 Mobile) along with the usual AT&T bollox.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
As I said I've heard that the HERE applications aren't available anymore. The only way you can get them as far as I know is if the applications are part of your registry (meaning if you were to hard reset it would reinstall itself). My backup device reinstalls the HERE applications every time I do a hard reset (it's on Windows 10 Mobile) along with the usual AT&T bollox.

Was there an article about this? I was able to install Drive a week or two ago. I can't find any info on them being discontinued.

Tom Snyder

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
So I tweeted them. They said it's a technical glitch and they'll be back up sometime.

Hope that is true, my wife uses Here Drive(USA) it works for her good and they keep the maps updated very well. When we try using other apps most will redirect us because of massive road building on the southern east coast of the USA, especially North Carolina. You constantly hear "Please enter highway" or they try to redirect you while you are driving on the newer road.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Hope that is true, my wife uses Here Drive(USA) it works for her good and they keep the maps updated very well. When we try using other apps most will redirect us because of massive road building on the southern east coast of the USA, especially North Carolina. You constantly hear "Please enter highway" or they try to redirect you while you are driving on the newer road.
There are 2 versions of HERE Drive+ ( both have the "same" Version 4.4.202.1 and you can download both ) listed on SysApp Pusher app, download SysApp app from the store on your phone.

It says NA on those links because you can only get it from the store on your phone. But if you're having trouble finding it install SysAPP Pusher. One or both versions are available, I just downloaded the other which is the same version I already have to see if I can install it, I can and so can you on your 830.

Last edited:

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
There are 2 versions of HERE Drive+ ( both have the "same" Version 4.4.202.1 and you can download both ) listed on SysApp Pusher app, download SysApp app from the store on your phone.

It says NA on those links because you can only get it from the store on your phone. But if you're having trouble finding it install SysAPP Pusher. One or both versions are available, I just downloaded the other which is the same version I already have to see if I can install it, I can and so can you on your 830.

Neither are available (even through Sysapp) on my 830 w/ W10 TP.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site

Awesome, that works! Thanks!

Andy Dunn

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I emailed HERE support this is their answer - not much use if you want to use Drive since Maps doesn't have turn by turn instructions. Hopefully it will be back soon

Thanks for reaching out.
We are aware of a technical issue that’s preventing us from offering the HERE apps in the Windows Store for new Windows and Windows Phone 8, 8.1 and 10 users. We are working to resolve the problem and restore the availability of the HERE apps for new users. Until it’s resolved, we recommend that new users take advantage of the pre-loaded Windows Maps application on their Windows operated device. If you already have the HERE apps on your Windows 8 or 8.1 device, then you should continue to receive updates and see the HERE apps available in the Windows store. Until we have a resolution, we recommend that you do not delete the apps from your device.

Best Regards,
The HERE support team
HERE Berlin

peter hollings

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi there, if you have the sysapp pusher app you will find all the Here apps there. My here drive+ app was not showing street level maps, I uninstalled app and when I went to reinstall the app I found it was not in app store. Using Sysapp pusher will allow you to install. Hope this is good for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel