Can I get some help with my Lumia 830 phone app?

da_sann

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
lumia 830 phone app (?) trouble

Hi everyone!
Recently changed lumia 920 to 830. Sometimes (2 of 3 actually) can't hear other side during phone call (both speakers just won't work). I wonder - does anyone has same troubles? Is this hardware or software problem? (os v. 8.10.15148.160)

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: lumia 830 phone app (?) trouble

is the in-call volume set to max? you can access it when someone calls you or if you place a call, by pressing the volume up button

da_sann

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site

Yep, volume set to max. From time to time it can start normal and then sound starting to get "rustle" and just disappears, sometimes there is no sound at all even at the beginning of a call.

da_sann

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site

Little update - trouble seems to appear only when phone app is used (nothing like that while using skype, viber e.t.c). I'm gonna try to do hard reset and check if anything changes...

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

Little update - trouble seems to appear only when phone app is used (nothing like that while using skype, viber e.t.c). I'm gonna try to do hard reset and check if anything changes...

Any good news to share?

da_sann

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site

Nope, I've done hard-reset and first two calls were good, but after few minutes, when I sync my settings and installed some apps (but not updates) whole situation happened again...sound getting "rustle" and disappears during phone call (regardless of using speaker mode or even headset). This just makes no sense at all, I think I'll try service center...

da_sann

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
Found it! SD card (tried 3 different cards) installed causing this behavior, still makes no sense, but at least found the "stimulus"....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett