Tim Cook Blast Microsoft!

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Wrong. The free will of apple users is 'diluted'. The ability of apple users to keep personal data from them is 'diluted'. Apples ability to design something new is 'diluted'.

Ps, no I don't like apple. I used to when DJing. But saw the light!!

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Wrong. The free will of apple users is 'diluted'. The ability of apple users to keep personal data from them is 'diluted'. Apples ability to design something new is 'diluted'.

Ps, no I don't like apple. I used to when DJing. But saw the light!!

Yea. I'm fully Windows with my productions!

Funny they say this when the iPad Pro, a product inspired by the Surface line, is designed like it!

Poirots Progeny

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Well either way Tim cook talking about the surface book, in any manner, is a good thing. Bottom line, apple are looking at msft and thinking that's what they were doing in hardware the sb has faults, sure, but it's far and away better an offering than the iPad pro. Give it the years and then Apple will join the party and say it's the best thing ever!

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Definition
Diluted: to make (a liquid) thinner or weaker

So, what Microsoft touts as the most powerful laptop on the planet in its class, which is 2x more powerful than the MacBook, is diluted?

Let's see Apple put out something more powerful than the Surface Book in the same size class, then he can talk. Isn't that what it would mean?

Personally, I think Mr. Cook is "deluded" if he thinks the Surface Book is "diluted."

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
What would you expect the apple head to say. The fact that he said anything shows they noticed it and that in itself is a compliment.

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Within the next couple of years apple will release an iPad with an attachable keyboard very similar to the surface and they will call jt their own. Mark my words, that's how Apple operates.

SteveNoza

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Within the next couple of years apple will release an iPad with an attachable keyboard very similar to the surface and they will call jt their own. Mark my words, that's how Apple operates.

iKeyboard, the innovative revolutionary keyboard!
I hear minions flocking already.

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Who will have the first 2-2-in-1? A laptop that folds twice into two connected 2-in-1s, like a 4 quadrant napkin. Available in next to and across from versions.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Apple users are black sheep hahah zombies actually.

Which is exactly why I'm so glad MS has been advertising the heck out of the Pro 4 & Surface Book. So when Apple comes out with their sub par underpowered and pathetic clone polished and wrapped up in the finest looking exterior, maybe just maybe will apple users see that Apple DID NOT do it first.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Just look at YouTube videos about the S-Book & S-Pro 4. Comments such as "iPad Pro R.I.P", "iPad Pro 2015-2015", and all sorts of comments praising Surface & Microsoft in general aren't hard to find at all.
This was not the case previous years. The SP3 was praised & turned Surface around but this year the positivity around Surface has gone even higher from what I see around the web.

People are waking up when it comes to that sector. Now let's hope that MS's Surface Phone will be revolutionary enough to do the same for mobile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99