Is there a way to fix the bugs and glitches of my Nokia Lumia 636?

Century Gothic

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi!

I just bought a Nokia Lumia 636. I immediately upgraded it from Lumia Cyan to Lumia Denim using OTA update and reset it. After a week of using and testing it, I have experienced the following bugs/glitches:

1) It freezes and restarts a lot. Whether I'm changing the wallpaper, playing a light game or just composing an SMS, it randomly freezes and restarts. My phone restarts almost 5 times a day and it's becoming ridiculous.

2) There is a bug on its messaging. Sometimes, my message is not sending or the messages people are texting me isn't coming spontaneously. I needed to restart the phone from time to time to verify whether my message have been sent or to receive SMS messages.

3) I have experienced a bluescreen (with sad face) of death just by installing apps and games.

4) On the 'people tile', the app doesn't show the full name of the contact. (e.g. contact name = Juan Cruz 2
'people app' name = 'Juan 2' or 'Cruz 2' or just '2'

I have experienced other bugs but these four are the major ones. Is there any way or any patches or other things I can do to fix these bugs? Thank you very much. I'm from the Philippines btw.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre