Transfering photos from one WP to another WP

GTCrais

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

at this point I'm frustrated with this non-existing feature. How is it freaking possible you can't transfer photos and videos from one phone to another and having everything as it was on the old phone? I made a backup of the old phone to One Drive (which I didn't want to do but apparently that was the only way to have my apps and stuff the way it was), but moving photos and videos to the new phone was just frustrating. There isn't any solution to this other than literally manually copying everything from one phone to PC hard drive, then copying it from PC to the new phone. The problem is this destroys the dates in metadata and now I have a bunch of photos and videos listed under December 5? This is incredibly frustrating, having a million items under the same date, pics and videos that were taken months and years ago. I'm about ready to just wipe everything from the new phone and just keep it on the PC. In what universe is it possible that this can't be done? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Old phone: Lumia 920
New phone: Lumia 950

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05