When is the Windows 10 update coming for the Lumia 8.1 phones?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Windows Central Question

when is windows 10 update is coming for lumia 8.1 phones

my phone is Lumia 640 I just need to confirm is there windows 10 update to my phone if so when does it comes as I'm eagerly waiting for it.

Captpt

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 640 and 640 XL will get official update in this month.
Quite possible.. Been running Insiders Win10 on my 640XL for weeks now and supposedly a new version will be out today or tomorrow which I imagine will be the RM for release to all.. Earlier versions had issues but it really seems the last one felt 95% ready to go making me think the next will be there one released to all devices OK'd to get it. You'll love it!! the last version i loaded(present one I'm running) has my battery life almost as good as I had with 8.1... Updates for Win 10 apps & standard apps(Store, Outlook, Messaging +Skype ect..) are coming out daily which is very nice..

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: when is windows 10 update is coming for lumia 8.1 phones

LOL if we knew dates we could make a fortune selling them...

Stay tuned to our News Blog. They will shout out all OTA rollouts as they happen by model and country. Our members are great, many spotters will report in on conditions.

http://www.Windows Central.com

Additionally we have a dedicated thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile/377693-w10m-release-dates-answers-inside.html Check in there for updates.

Unfortunately, with 10s of thousands of members and guests coming here daily we cannot allow each and every one of them to have their own running thread on this issue.

If you want to have a discussion on this issue, post additional questions, etc... Please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the linked meta-thread. Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro