WP8.1 "I'm sorry I didn't get that"

P a u l

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I need to fix this scenario: I'm in an audience, and taking photos or recording audio with the phone. Many times, a loud noise like applause will trigger the "I'm sorry I didn't get that" (or words to that effect) from the phone. And I forgot to turn down the audio volume. Kind of embarrassing since everyone can hear this around me. For the time being I have disabled cortana, not sure if that will work. What is the service or application that causes this "I'm sorry" message?

mjperry51

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I need to fix this scenario: I'm in an audience, and taking photos or recording audio with the phone. Many times, a loud noise like applause will trigger the "I'm sorry I didn't get that" (or words to that effect) from the phone. And I forgot to turn down the audio volume. Kind of embarrassing since everyone can hear this around me. For the time being I have disabled cortana, not sure if that will work. What is the service or application that causes this "I'm sorry" message?
That's Cortana. I'm pretty sure Hey Cortana isn't active in Windows Phone 8.1, so you are probably activating Cortana by pressing and holding the search key.

The best way to insure it doesn't happen is to disable Cortana. . .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes