Right earphone not working.

SarthakDagger

May 18, 2015
Visit site
From past few weeks I'm having some problem with my earphones. I'm not getting sound from the right earphone. I thought that my right earphone is dead but its not so. I connected my other nokia earphone and the same problem occured. Right earphone was not working. So I come to know that my earphone is not dead. If you know about this problem please tell me.

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
From past few weeks I'm having some problem with my earphones. I'm not getting sound from the right earphone. I thought that my right earphone is dead but its not so. I connected my other nokia earphone and the same problem occured. Right earphone was not working. So I come to know that my earphone is not dead. If you know about this problem please tell me.
Is that you fisticuffs?

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
Sorry, I have never used headphones with a cellphone. I always keep a dedicated music player (iPod) just for music. Please don’t take offense to my poor taste in humor.

Bucbroker

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
You may have some lint obstructing the connection. Try taking a toothpick and probe for anything that may be preventing you from getting a proper connection.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Best to use compressed a can of compressed air, gently from a distance. I had the same problem with my 920 and that fixed it for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon