535 Touch Problem

Andros2k10

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
So i just bought a brand new Lumia 535 2 weeks ago and everything was working perfect until today i woke up. I was using whats app on my phone talking to a friend and everything was alright. Had the phone in my hand then 30 mins later my friend messaged me again and i tried to reply and i realized my touch screen just isnt responding in certain areas. Water has never touched or gotten into the phone and it has never fell before as i said its just a 2 weeks old phone. Whats happening?

GrandGerminator

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
This phone had loud touch problems when launched. Screen lagging, not responding (when charging) You should check your warranty. A friend of mine did that, they sended the phone back with a brand new touch screen, a bit different from the original one (different captor placement)

Andros2k10

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I upgraded to Windows 10 but its still giving problems. I thought it was a Software issue and Microsoft fixed it with a firmware update?

Andros2k10

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Yeah i did. I dont even know if i get any warranty where i live. I'll have to go check. After updating to windows 10 the issue kinda went away a bit then came back. It come and goes. But i'l do what you said and go back to the store tomorrow.

Andros2k10

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey just replying again. I brought the phone back last week and they said they sent it into repair. Si i should get it back this week. I have 1 year warranty apparently. I'll let you know what happens when i get it back

GrandGerminator

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Thanks to keep us in touch :) You should get it back with a totally new screen. If they just "update the system" you can send it back. My friend had to send it back twice to get them change his screen :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss