How do I play a streaming video on my Lumia 630?

Mahesh Bedant

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
How to play streaming video in lumia 630

Hello,I am Mahesh from India.I am using Nokia Lumia 630.I was watching programs of a channel Colors Tv in YouTube but recently that channel lunched new app VOOT to watch all programs.There is no VOOT app for windows phone,so I browsed www.voot.com through internet explorer,that site open but the videos don't play.It keep loading and when I click play it redirect to another page with with an error.In error page there is written something like kaltura player.I thing that is streaming videos,don't know much about that.I get very frustrated.So please kindly help me how to play videos of that site in my device.

Last edited by a moderator:

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to play streaming video in lumia 630

It almost plays in Windows 10 Mobile but doesn't. But the error it shows on Windows 10 mobile is identical to the error shown on my Desktop which might be because I am not in India and so cannot play files from that region.

While Lumia 630 is not officially supported for Windows 10 it may still run and play this for you. The Edge web browser on Windows 10 can play the same web video that an iPhone can, so while 512MB RAM in the Lumia 630 might not be the best experience, it might work ok and be able to play this. I believe you can still get via the Insider program, but read around. If there is no store app that may be your only path.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss