My Windows phone 8.1 (Microsoft) accidently deleted my camera tile, and I don't have it listed with my apps to restore it. How can I get the tile back and use my camera?
    07-12-2016 02:57 PM
    Which phone do you have? Some phones have a dedicated camera button on the side. Pressing that (short or long press) will start the camera..

If the camera app is still on your phone, it will be in the "all apps list" (swipe right from startscreen to access this list).

If the camera app is deleted, you can head into the store and download it or another camera app

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Which phone do you have? Some phones have a dedicated camera button on the side. Pressing that (short or long press) will start the camera..

If the camera app is still on your phone, it will be in the "all apps list" (swipe right from startscreen to access this list).

If the camera app is deleted, you can head into the store and download it or another camera app

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-12-2016 03:04 PM