How can I copy the Whatsapp backup file

Ram R

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I have Nokia Lumia 920 and as you know this device dont have a sd card.
how can i take out the backup files?

my one drive option won't work from some reason and i want to move it to another wp phone.

thank for the helpers :)

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
OneDrive is your only option. WhatsApp does not store the backup anywhere on phone memory that is easily accessible.

Believe me, I've tried.

Ram R

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
is there a way to make an external storage like a computer or usb device that i can connect to the phone?
if i have a way to do this i can save the backup to the external memory. or an option to see all the hidden files?
i try to delete one drive with the "change the year" method but i can't because its not open at all and if i do hard reset all the data will be deleted..

what can i do? :crying::crying:

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I think my back up has only ever worked once and never again since. I just get stuck in the "would you like to check OneDrive for a backup" loop. I know its backed up everyday and it shows the time of my last back up in WhatsApp settings but for some reason it can't find anything. I'm guessing a few of us are trying to restore our backups after uninstalling and reinstalling the app today trying to fix the notifications.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon