Do you use MS services on the other platforms?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I know a number of us have devices that are not Windows at all. Considering that, I'll love to know what you do.

Do you use MS services on the other platforms? If so, what do you use? If not, why not?

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I was a big Onedrive user but when they ridded Onedrive of placeholders while making small hard drives on their Surfaces, I moved on to something else.

Twitter: @PhotographyET

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
I generally use OneDrive and of course the word excel etc office products.

I've tried Cortana a few times on other devices but usually end up sticking with Google assistant etc

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I generally use OneDrive and of course the word excel etc office products.

I've tried Cortana a few times on other devices but usually end up sticking with Google assistant etc

Yeah, I can understand using GA over Cortana. Cortana is helpful to a point but not enough.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
OneNote and One Drive on Android.
I like One Drive on Android quite a bit It's best out of all the cloud services.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Yeah, I can understand using GA over Cortana. Cortana is helpful to a point but not enough.

Honestly i don't really use either of them much at all. I'll use Google assistant tied in to Android auto a bit but that's about it. Usually I'll just tough the screen if need be haha.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
OneNote and One Drive on Android.
I like One Drive on Android quite a bit It's best out of all the cloud services.

Nice! I totally agree about OneDrive.

Honestly i don't really use either of them much at all. I'll use Google assistant tied in to Android auto a bit but that's about it. Usually I'll just tough the screen if need be haha.
Ooh okay, I can get that.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Besides Office of course, I use OneDrive, Microsoft Health, Microsoft Remote Desktop and Cortana on iOS and BlackBerry OS10. I don't have an Android right now (meaning today) in my rotation but they'd be on there too.

Sent from Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows via mTalk

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I was a big Onedrive user but when they ridded Onedrive of placeholders while making small hard drives on their Surfaces, I moved on to something else.

Twitter: @PhotographyET

On the anniversary update you are able to sync certain folders. Huge improvement.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I use office, onedrive, and onenote on my iMac, iPad, and iPhone.

I rarely use my iMac, but I have a x1 carbon I use for home and a surface pro 4 I use at work and a windows phone!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Having been back on iPhone with the 6S Plus, and now the 7 Plus, I rely on OneDrive for my photos (so I can easily add them to my Imgur account for Reddit and/or different forum posting) and the OneDrive Music folder where I keep all my music and access/play it all with Microsoft Groove Music for iOS on my iPhone 7 Plus. (Either that or PLEX for movies/music) I'm also a big OneNote and Outlook mail for iOS user.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I currently don't have a Windows Phone, but I DO want the 950XL though.

For MS services, I use and rely on Onedrive and Outlook daily! I'll occasionally use OneNote every now and then but yeah it's mainly OneDrive for storage and Outlook for personal emails on Android, IOS, Windows OS and Mac OS.

monzki

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Late response but using these on both ip5 and Xperia X

Outlook. I think it's the best mobile mail app in terms of user friendliness. I don't even use calendar apps of iOS and Android.

OneNote
OneDrive
Word
Excel

I wish there's Android app of WP Contacts and Messaging apps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs