Store Error 805a01f4 on Windows Phone 8.1...again?!

AgentTheGreat

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys

For the past few days I've been getting the Store error 805a01f4 when trying to install apps on 3 separate Windows Phone 8.1 devices (two 1320s, one 920). I checked on a Windows 10 Mobile device (830) and that one downloads OK.

Does anyone else have this issue? I need confirmation that others can in fact download apps using their WP8.1 device. Knowing Microsoft they may just pull the plug on 8.1 altogether without notice so I want to make sure others can download from the Store.

Any ideas?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey, on 8.1 I would usually check time/date/region and set them manually if needed; followed by a reboot. Usually this solved the issue. Give it a shot?

AgentTheGreat

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey, on 8.1 I would usually check time/date/region and set them manually if needed; followed by a reboot. Usually this solved the issue. Give it a shot?

Yeah already did all of those (the drill!) with no luck. Apparently it's an outage affecting everyone.
Would be nice if Windows Central could contact Microsoft and put our minds at ease, I am freaking out over whether Microsoft is cutting WP8.1 device off from the Store...

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
There were a few certified MS employees running around in the forums, but I'm not sure if that's still the case. I just saw a different thread with the same issue, but that was only when trying to download WhatsApp. Same in your case?

AgentTheGreat

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
There were a few certified MS employees running around in the forums, but I'm not sure if that's still the case. I just saw a different thread with the same issue, but that was only when trying to download WhatsApp. Same in your case?

The problem is for all apps for me. 3 different devices with 2 different Microsoft accounts and none of them can download anything. Windows 10 Mobile is unaffected.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Lol I know the support has ended :) I thought I read about an update being pushed out. Must have been for sth else

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12