I need help from an admin or someone?

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I really don't think you guys are reading thoroughly the things I write. So did anyone read my specs. Like I said I don't have directx9 I only have directx. Is that going to be a problem if so? I can buy a graphics card. I would like to get one that will play games (like:Sniper Elite 3 and Far Cry and other FPS games.) I don't know what to get or what will fit. I want something I can play the newer PC games with...FPS etc...And I really don't want linux or any of those.

I have a 16gig flash drive. USB Stick whatever you want call it I got one...

Now you guys were talking RAM. Do I have enough? Or not

Thanks for all y'alls help!

Upgrading your older PC to Windows 10 is one thing.

Expecting it to be a modern gaming PC is a totally different animal. Don't expect to get very far with your current hardware for gaming especially modern/newer PC games on Windows 10. If this your whole plan, then you might want someone to build a decent PC for you with adequate specs for the price, then use your new Windows 10 Home key/install USB to install it from there.

mbdizzy63

Jun 15, 2018
Visit site
I played far cry 2 and fable lost chronicles on here. My graphics card kicked the bucket and I got a cheapo from my PC Guy. So yes I need to buy a good graphics card. Is something wrong with this: Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.00 GHz 3.00 GHz
memory (RAM): 2.00 GB
Do I need more to play new FPS?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I played far cry 2 and fable lost chronicles on here. My graphics card kicked the bucket and I got a cheapo from my PC Guy. So yes I need to buy a good graphics card. Is something wrong with this: Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.00 GHz 3.00 GHz
memory (RAM): 2.00 GB
Do I need more to play new FPS?
Most newer FPS games would probably require at least 8 GB of RAM. It depends on what you want to play.

Since you need a new GPU, I think it might be better to scrap the idea of trying to get your current PC to work and look at getting a newer one.

I hate to suggest something like Alienware, but I think Dell still has financing if you can't get a decent PC outright.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
After reading through all of this, I have to agree with @Golfdriver97. Trying to upgrade your existing PC may be more trouble than it's worth in the long run. It may be best to just bite the bullet, if you can, and get a new PC. Especially if you want to play the latest games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers