I distinctly remember a sort of art software that was localized to the version of windows that was being used on public school computers at the time. This was during the mid 2000's so it's safe to assume it was xp. But upon further research, I haven't been able to find anything regarding this program.

If anyone shares the same memories or knows the software in question, please help a fellow redditor out!
    10-02-2019 06:48 AM
    I distinctly remember a sort of art software that was localized to the version of windows that was being used on public school computers at the time. This was during the mid 2000's so it's safe to assume it was xp. But upon further research, I haven't been able to find anything regarding this program.

If anyone shares the same memories or knows the software in question, please help a fellow redditor out!
    10-02-2019 06:50 AM

10-02-2019 06:50 AM

10-02-2019 06:51 AM
    All threads merged and moved to other operating systems.

Please do not create dupelicate threads .

If you find it hard to locate created threads - use "Your Menu" then "My Threads" at the top of this page.
    10-02-2019 11:48 AM
    It's now safe to shutdown your computer.
    10-09-2019 09:30 AM