Windows XP 2022 edition.

OneMarcilV

Oct 8, 2021
Visit site
Where can I access Windows XP 2022 edition.

85039b457c766cb650b71325635b3068.jpg

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Do you think this version would get updates?

What "version" are you asking about? WindowsXP will not get updates - those were stopped a few years ago. The 'concept' for WindowsXP 2022 that you originally posted about is just that... a concept. It is NOT real. It is only something that author put together as what he would LIKE to see. It won't get updates because it does not exist.

OneMarcilV

Oct 8, 2021
Visit site
When I read 2022 edition I thought that Microsoft woke up its brain and decided to make XP again cause all the versions since are senseless designs.

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
For being a concept. I got to say it looks nice in some ways. Aside from that. It still reminds me of windows 11. Not that I have any complaints about Windows 11.

I do like how it transitions from theme's and so on. I thought the XP wallpaper animation. Gives that Windows Vista dreamescene if I remember it right that what it was called back then.

I suppose a lot of people miss Windows XP. I surely don't the look was in my opinion getting rather old. It's why when it was easy to mod the .theme I had all sorts of themes. Though my theme days ended with Windows 7. Ever since I just don't see the purpose of themeing the OS anymore. Plus it's not as simple as it once was. I mean sure there programs. Though I just liked just being able to just mod the files instead of using a third party program for themes.

OneMarcilV

Oct 8, 2021
Visit site
I don’t use themes on my three XP computers cept for the desktop background. Like that in black. Same as for my Windows 10 and Windows 11.

Also change the task bar on all my computers to the top.

I like Windows XP cause this is simpler and more streamlined. I also like how the search fer true shows the results.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss