Samsung comertial

facetheduke

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Some Apple people have gotten angry about this, but they need to remember that they really aren't the target of this ad. Anyone so ingraned in Apple's reality distortion field that they'd be offended by the ad is not going to get a phone made by anyone else anyway.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Some Apple people have gotten angry about this, but they need to remember that they really aren't the target of this ad. Anyone so ingraned in Apple's reality distortion field that they'd be offended by the ad is not going to get a phone made by anyone else anyway.

lol they got mad cause its TRUE!! hahaha

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
That wasn't even a good commercial... took a helluva long time to get to it's point, which wasn't even that well defined, "the galaxy SII, it has a bigger screen, and was avalible a while ago." Is all I got from it. We all already know the Galaxy device they showed there (actually, several, including the Note - though it's implied that it's a Galaxy SII, the white model the gal is carrying), isn't actually "4G," just the same HSDPA+ as the iPhone 4S Samsung was bashing. Samsung, even though I think the Galaxy SII sensor is better in daylight, is limited by a lessor lens system, so I'm not even sure what to make of that.

IMO, of course. I only watched it once, so maybe what others grabbed from it needs multiple showings / different POV to see, lol.

facetheduke

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
To be fair, no "4G" system is truly 4G yet. They went back and revised things allowing candidate systems to count, but they don't really anyway.

HSPA+ is still quite a bit faster than 3G, and that still counts. By the time HSPA+ is being significantly outdone by true 4G, everyone who has a phone that uses it will be due for upgrades anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky