What other OS integrates Microsoft services the best?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I love Microsoft ecosystem, the Xbox, Windows, Office, Email, Skydrive but with the constant screw up by microsofts, and personal problem, then I don't think I'll jump for Windows Phone 8.

If it turns out to be amazing then yes I'll love to jump in but I want to be informed on other options because as of right now. I just can't stand it, almost everything about my Optimus 7 makes me want to ******* .

Last edited by a moderator:

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Iphone has a skydrive and onenote app. Android has a onenote app, but not an official skydrive app at this time. If you want to use Microsoft services without using WP the Iphone is probably the best bet at this time.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
A little harsh judging a platform based on the experience with a single device. But I guess some are always looking for that greener grass. Good luck.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
The forum censorship is so weird, I swear I didn't said any bad words. Makes my post seen more angry.

I was leaning more on to Android because of the T-mobile unlimited data announcement. I don't really use the skydrive app, just the services.

I do however use powerpoint a lot, so what options do I have? I don't mind web apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar