WP8 needs to take advantage of this!

tayfelix

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Winterfang , could u please stop wanting perfection from windows phone ? It's like every post , U will say negative stuffs about it? It's so obvious you are a android ******. And SRSLY. Nothing is perfect. Stop blaming everything to windows phone.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Winterfang , could u please stop wanting perfection from windows phone ? It's like every post , U will say negative stuffs about it? It's so obvious you are a android ******. And SRSLY. Nothing is perfect. Stop blaming everything to windows phone.
Let people express themselves how they want. If he has valid gripes about WP, they are just as important as unadulterated praise.

And no, criticism doesn't automatically mean you are a ****** of a competitor, contrary to popular belief

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I love the blatant lie. "We needed our own maps program so we could provide turn by turn." Really? Pretty sure google maps on android has turn by turn. What he meant to say was that since they want to distance themselves from paying google for anything, they had no option but to create their own. They wanted more profit margin and instead of paying google a royalty on each phone, they will just make their own software. They thought, "Even if it sucks, we have enough fans to still buy our stuff."

barry.weston

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
He has an Optimus 7...cut him a break... ;)

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I've been harping on the maps issue and scuffgate among other issues, and I definitely think Tim Cook's idea to use Bing and Nokia will help this fall. I hope that Microsoft and Nokia will take advantage of it in their marketing.. but you know who will? Samsung. Guarantee, they've got a commercial being produced right now.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Gloves are off for Samsung mobile division. Their commercials are outstanding. Can't wait for a maps commercial. Will be great. Showed my Dad at breakfast what apple thinks Hoover damn looks like. Then showed him what it really looks like on my Titan with Bing Maps.
I am still wondering what they are still doing producing components for Apple. Apple sues for over a billion and you keep making their silicon? Amazing. Yes, its billions worth of contract, but dont think apple is not already in engineering stage with intel to get some of their Chips in the iPhone6 if not iPhone5z or whatever letter(s) they put after it this time. If I were samsung I would get them before they dump you. You have to know its going to happen. How much pain would apple be in if Samsung stopped making chips tomorrow? I am sure there is some contractual problems with that idea, but apple will do it and make samsung take them to court to try and stop them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb