Well, I dont know about the rest of the world but here in Sweden it looks like the next hit is here.
    "Everybody" is starting to play Candy Crush on their iPhones and Androids. A puzzle game that integrates with facebook so you compete with and get help from your friends.

It will be interesting to see how this evolves. Of course this game is not available for us on WP.
    Anyone else have friends playing this?
    03-02-2013 04:23 AM
    Same in my country, but i would like to see miniclip pool on my phone more :P
    03-02-2013 05:22 AM
    I prefer Bejeweled.
    03-02-2013 05:39 AM
    The in game purchases seem crazy
    03-02-2013 06:00 AM
    Here we go again. Alternatives doesn't matter when it comes to games where you interact with your friends. Just like with Instagram.
    vgarcia05 and unit_three like this.
    03-02-2013 06:01 AM
    The in game purchases seem crazy
    I too agree. I'm stuck on level 35 through sheer gameplay and to progress, unless you get all 3 stars at every level, you have to pay to progress.
    If they removed this aspect, this game could be a runaway sucess.
    As such, most will stop at where money is involved.
    Unless this happens........BBC News - Freemium - and a 1700 iTunes bill
    03-02-2013 06:14 AM
    Here we go again. Alternatives doesn't matter when it comes to games where you interact with your friends. Just like with Instagram.
    All of us Windows Phone users know this is a compromise that we are to accept. As long as alternatives are there (in this case the game CC is based on) then happy. I care not for showing off my scores to Facebook.
    03-02-2013 09:39 AM
    Its not only for showing off. If I understands it right you see what level your friends are on so it becomes more competetive and you can send/receive powerups from them for help etc.

Obviously we know that WP is a compromise, but for how long will that be accepted? It will never take off if we never get in on the real action. More than two years since release and we are still hopelessly behind.
    03-02-2013 10:10 AM
    Eh, it might be a fun game (I've never heard of it until now, so no idea what it is), but if it's integrated into Facebook, I want no part of it.

Edit: After looking...so it's just Bejeweled with different icons? Are people that easily-convinced something is great?
    03-02-2013 01:28 PM
    Eh, it might be a fun game (I've never heard of it until now, so no idea what it is), but if it's integrated into Facebook, I want no part of it.

Edit: After looking...so it's just Bejeweled with different icons? Are people that easily-convinced something is great?
    Yes people are dumb...
    But this is going to be worse and worse in future, learn to ignore that...
    03-02-2013 03:26 PM
    Well, I just find it crazy that people could so easily get sucked into it when it's the EXACT SAME GAME, from what I see. I mean, I'd be less surprised if this article was that Farmville came to iOS and Android, and people were playing THAT.
    03-02-2013 03:30 PM
    Even though I don't play it myself it would be nice to see it on WP8. Along with a few MMORPGs like modern war and crime city.
    03-02-2013 06:00 PM
    yah...everyone friend that I talk to play this game on facebook and on android, iphone....there seem to be a frenzy going on here. Although I find this game absolutely a waste of time...addictive...but I guess most mobile games are like this.

Also I have to admit that it's kinda hard to convince other people that WP8 is superior cause new things are always not available right away on this platform. I totally accept this compromise but I'm just saying other users think differently.

I just saved myself from wasting my time on this game though...
    03-03-2013 12:39 AM
    is there or will there be a way for u to download on to my HTC8s windows phone? if i had reliesed how difficult it was to download things on a windows phone i might have not taken a windows phone
    03-03-2013 07:05 AM
    This is actually a very addictive game (I played it on my wife's iPhone). It's much more challenging than Bejeweled, the first few levels are similar, then it gets crazy hard. I can play it on my Surface for now, but until Windows Phone gets into double digit market share, most big developers won't bother with it. That is unless Nokia or Microsoft pays up some upfront cash to port it.
    03-03-2013 08:22 AM
    Me personally, I got hooked on the game possibly due to the whistling music and sound effects, along with the gameplay.
    Yes, it has it's similarities to Bejeweled and it's other spin offs, but I found it an exciting challenge.
    I've never though played it via Facebook or such as I'm not into Facebook or social media as some are.
    However, the in game costs are atrocious and consequently, I not played it for a few months.
    Would it go well on WP8? Maybe.
    My current favs are Words With Friends, Alphajax and Super Voltage 2.
    Last edited by greycounciller; 04-24-2013 at 10:18 AM.
    03-03-2013 12:12 PM
    Yeah, it is very popular one and we can not run it either as apps or through browser (to play in fb page) ... it can be a deal breaker just now ...
    03-03-2013 12:57 PM
    A friend of mine is playing it on her android phone and asked if I played. I cranked it up on my Nexus 7 and I guess its OK if you have nothing to do.
    03-03-2013 06:33 PM
    Only thing to do is email the developer and ask them to make a version for WP.
    03-03-2013 06:54 PM

Or it could be a case of people just find it fun to play. And honestly, 95% of gaming is the same sh!t with a different coat of paint on it. For many, that difference in presentation is enough
    nizzon likes this.
    03-03-2013 06:55 PM