Just bought Moto x. . . I feel guilty.

jlynnm350z

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I love my Lumia 920, I will miss it. It's just there are so many nice phones out there it's hard for me to stay with just one. I still have my windows tablet I can play with so I wont be Windows free. I get bored easy with my tech and like to get new toys. The thing im going to miss most is the WPCentral native app. I guess I'll have the best of everything with a android phone and a Windows tablet. It's going to be hard to beat my 920. Definitely a top notch device. Anyone else thinking of getting an Android device? I know this question has been asked 1,00 times. This is 1,001. Thanx. Go Windows!!

diplomat696

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Have to admit I have considered it but going to wait for my contract to be up before I do anything anyway so quite a few months away. Have also had a great experience with windows phone, the only reason I might move is for lack of some specialty apps.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
The Moto X is probably going to be my next phone also. It's a nice phone and proves android doesn't have to have a top processor to run well.

jlynnm350z

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
What made you switch over?

I just get bored. I need something new. I love Windows, im sure I'll be back. I don't hate Android so I figured why not. I bought my Moto x off contract. So maybe I'll get another Windows phone when this contract runs out in a year. I'm sure I'll be bored with my Moto x by then.

jlynnm350z

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Windows phone is just starting to get interesting. We're supposed to get a ton of new apps soon and Windows Phone 8.1 is going to be awesome!! Oh yeah, I'll be back!! Someone said that, I can't remember, oh well.

christenmartin

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Man I hear ya. I love my 920 but you get the gadget bug and then your on eBay in the middle of the night looking at cell phones you don't need. The Moto x does look cool.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Windows phone is just starting to get interesting. We're supposed to get a ton of new apps soon and Windows Phone 8.1 is going to be awesome!! Oh yeah, I'll be back!! Someone said that, I can't remember, oh well.

I think 2014 is going to be a big year for WP, so odds are I'll be back in a year or so, but right now the Moto X is the phone I want.

cubez

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
If I end up going back to android it's probably going to be for the Moto X. I've checked it out at Best Buy and I just love how that phone feels in your hand.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
The thing im going to miss most is the WPCentral native app.

Huh? I think you have it backwards. The WPCentral app for WP is not official (if that's what you meant by native), but the WPCentral app for Android actually is official. Weird I know!

skstrials

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Wow, so you changed your phone in less than a year then? 920 is just barely a year old now!

Haha I try to get at least three years out of a device. Other than the cost of the phone, I hate having to learn a new phone and a new os.

I am still on my Nokia N8 Symbian, I hope I could get another couple years out of this device before I have to switch.

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Same here after a year with my 920 kinda getting the itch for new phone but only wp8. Gonna look at 1520 or wait for 920 successor... Still love my 920 wonder if wp8.1 will look different? If so maybe all I need.. New look

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
you should never buy a new phone at thend of the year. in 2 or 3 months they always come out with much better technology

If people always waited for new technology, they'd never get anything new. New smartphones are always being released at various times of the year.

jlynnm350z

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
you should never buy a new phone at thend of the year. in 2 or 3 months they always come out with much better technology

Then in 2 or 3 months from now when I get a phone there will be a new set of phones coming out 2 or 3 months after that. Trust me, I wish I could buy them all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss