Toshiba Encore 2 Write Reviews

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Toshiba enters the 8" tablet running Windows desktop wars with the very nicely done Encore 2 Write. This unit looks to match the venerated Dell Venue Pro series and ups the anti by including the fine point capacitive pen!!! The pen is a WACOM and they have become legendary in freehand imaging to digital... Nice artillery, Toshiba.

Who has gotten one? Post your reviews here and let us know how she handles the curves your life throws at her...

anon(8063781)

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
So, since I spend most of my time over at CrackBerry, I completely forgot about this thread. Anyways, it's a very nice tablet. The build quality is solid -- really solid -- and the pen is great! The input sensitivity is very natural, and, at least for taking notes on pdfs, the stock pdf reader works very well with the pen input.

I haven't used any other windows tablets to compare it with, but it seems quite competitive with mid- to high-range Android tablets with respect to hardware.

Best of all, unlike my first tablet, a Sony, I don't have to worry about updates ending after about 12 months.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720