A few things about the Pixi 3 (8) Win10Mobile

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Lets start with everyone with the idea to make a call on this device you place it up to your head........wrong. Yes it's funny to post pictures, but it is not the case. You will make calls via bluetooth or wired headset. In my case I already have the headset to pair with a device like this,
Bluedio-T2-Bluetooth-4-1-Headset-New-Genuine-Turbine-Foldable-Handsfree-Line-in-out-Stereo-Wirel.jpg

As a very useful bit of kit for the mobile worker, built in Office + an 8" screen. Mobile use of excel just got better with a device like this !!!!!!

As an added benefit this would make a very good phone for people with visual impairment. I am not there yet, but I am on my way...one reason I left my 1020 to get a 640 XL. For me this is a bit of Future proof gear as my sight gets worse!!!

As I already now use an Active Stylus with my Acer W3 Tablet I am interested to try out Fresh Paint and Sketchbook .

I do hope they bring a North American version out, as I am not sure this currant release would work with Wind. I would jump at the chance to order one if I know for sure I could just slide in my SIM and go !!!!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah... I think many are laughing this device off prematurely.

Like you, Greywolf1967, I easily see a real world use for this device. I think it neatly solves a lot of scenarios and by providing Mobile and Tablet use all-in-one it is a great value.

I'll look hard at it if it comes to the US.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte