Asus Transformer Mini T102ha WiFi

funkyGeneral

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
So I have had my tablet for a while and have been experiencing wifi issues fairly consistently for a some time.

Either the tablet won't pick up available signals, or it won't connect to the internet when it does get a connection.

Sometimes disabling the adapter and turning it back on works, sometimes I have to do a complete reset.

I have kept up to date with driver going for a fix, I have Uninstaller and reinstalled the driver. I have even reset windows, tried different builds, but the problem keeps persisting.

Is this a common problem, or a warranty issue?

Appreciate any help.

A7500

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
So I have had my tablet for a while and have been experiencing wifi issues fairly consistently for a some time.

Either the tablet won't pick up available signals, or it won't connect to the internet when it does get a connection.

Sometimes disabling the adapter and turning it back on works, sometimes I have to do a complete reset.

I have kept up to date with driver going for a fix, I have Uninstaller and reinstalled the driver. I have even reset windows, tried different builds, but the problem keeps persisting.

Is this a common problem, or a warranty issue?

Appreciate any help.

I have a similar problem. my internet connection is 15Mbps, but this tab picks about 0.6-1Mbps. everything else on my wifi like my windows phone, pc and other phones and laptops get the full speed. I have tried different drivers and many 'fixes' on different forums but no luck. I have even changed my router. interestingly when use a mobile hotspot on my windows phone or when i use the tab on my work wifi it has no wifi issues! so any suggestions?

ODwyerPW

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
We had these issues.. We joined these tablets to the Windows Insider (already have our desktops and phones on it) to receive updated drivers.

I can report that yesterday, 9/15/2017 following the install of Build 16288 (which looks like the RTM release to manufacture) that all of our Wifi, Tablet Mode, onscreen keyboard, vpn and video playback snafus are gone. Finally, after months of ownership of these tables (we have two)... they function as they should. Was a pleasure to use them last night and today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss