Soft key problem?

breckboy45

Aug 25, 2009
Visit site
Hi
I have a problem w/ my treo. It seems to be tripping out. I'm not sure if it's the actual button, I don't think it is but I'm not 100% sure. The left soft key it seems to have a mind of it's own. The whole thing will start jumping from menu to menu and it seems to be as if you're pushing the left softkey button repeatedly. I've tried the soft reset and it's not use. I've tried it a hundred times. My phone won't light up unless i turn the vibrate button off and on and The actual left softkey button itself won't work. I'm not too sure what else to try or do?

Thanks for any help!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
That's unusual behavior for sure, did your Treo get wet or is there any visible damage? Have you loaded any new software? Try removing any new software then use a memory cleaner like MemMaid to clean things up that might help. If non of that works you might be headed for a hard reset. :( Post back and let us know what you find out.

refaelilara

Aug 26, 2009
Visit site
Hello all.

Many people have problem to have very hard keys. So their complain is to change these keys into soft one.
Soft key is a button which performs a function dependent on the text shown near it at that moment on the display.A typical mobile phone has soft keys located at left, right and center.

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea