http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/2256-1.htm

This place need activity. :)
    12-15-2008 08:49 PM
    Sorta Kinda.

No wonder Palm is going to have a quarter where their sales are literally HALF of what they had projected.

At this point, we have to assume that AT&T rebuffed Palm with the Treo Pro. Why do you suppose that is?
    12-17-2008 09:47 AM
    Sorta Kinda.

No wonder Palm is going to have a quarter where their sales are literally HALF of what they had projected.

At this point, we have to assume that AT&T rebuffed Palm with the Treo Pro. Why do you suppose that is?
    As a former Palm owner customer (on Verizon), I can't say that I'm surprised.

I purchased my 700w back in March 2006 and have patiently waited to upgrade.

And waited....

And waited...

I didn't want the toy Centro, I wanted a heavy-duty Palm.

When it looked like Verizon wasn't getting the 800w anytime soon, I bolted to AT&T with my 3 lines and purchased an HTC Fuze.

Palm is losing money, imho, because they simply aren't coming out with product for us to upgrade to within a reasonable amount of time.
    12-20-2008 05:57 PM
    When it looked like Verizon wasn't getting the 800w anytime soon, I bolted to AT&T with my 3 lines and purchased an HTC Fuze.

Palm is losing money, imho, because they simply aren't coming out with product for us to upgrade to within a reasonable amount of time.
    I don't know if Verizon not getting the 800w is totally Palm's fault. I think Verizion has a lot to do with that.
    12-20-2008 09:10 PM
    I don't know if Verizon not getting the 800w is totally Palm's fault. I think Verizion has a lot to do with that.
    Good point.

However, I would still contend that if Palm had more products available, I probably would have stayed with Palm rather than go with HTC.
    12-20-2008 11:17 PM
    Has anyone heard any news about the Treo Pro? I have a 800w, in fact this is the third one in a year. Way to many issues with the phone. It is not the WM6.1 but the mechanics of the phone itself.
    I have a Treo Pro coming my way, as soon as it is available? Maybe it will be here before Summer, but who knows. How long do we wait for this "wonderful" machine to appear?!
    01-29-2009 07:32 PM
    Still haven't heard anything definite.
    01-30-2009 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD