Outlook notes

KitC

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
I have the treo pro and Outlook running on Vista. I can transfer my e-mails, and the contacts but the note section on the Outlook will not transfer. Any ideas, I really don't want to have to enter the notes on the treo one by one.

Thanks!!!

igaveuponmypre

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
I have the treo pro and Outlook running on Vista. I can transfer my e-mails, and the contacts but the note section on the Outlook will not transfer. Any ideas, I really don't want to have to enter the notes on the treo one by one.

Thanks!!!

It's not a cheap solution, but we use a server running Good.com, and pay a monthly fee per device. It installs it's own apps onto the phone for email, calendar, tasks, notes, contacts, and RSS. The Good server communicates with our Exchange server and handles all the devices for deployment remotely, and setting up policies on the devices.

fatyank

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
Hey KitC. I am running XP so I'm not sure if the sync is the same as Vista. In active sync, connect your device and let sync run, then click on tools>options. A new window will open that lists all the folders that will sync from Outlook, etc. Check the ones you want to sync and uncheck the ones you don't want to sync. You can also adjust settings for those folders while in this window. Click on OK at the bottom and the device will do another sync. Your notes and whatever you check will sync to your Pro.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Yep I use Plan Plus for Outlook which also has a version of Pocket Informant I was starting to use PI and had some issues which were sersolved by gettings into the actice sync settings and changing them a bit. Hopefully that will work or has worked for you KitC

gksmithlcw

Dec 15, 2006
Visit site
Try deleting the sync relationship on the computer and the device (separately) and then, re-establishing the partnership. Make sure 'Notes' are set to sync when you set up the partnership.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos