No Battlefield 4 Commander Mode for Windows 8 Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtney S

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Is there a link to an article where this is confirmed? In my cursory search, I couldn't find anything specifically saying it wasn't going to be on Windows tablets.

Xithryl

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
There has to be some sort of alternative for Windows 8, heck maybe Windows 8 tablets were just forgotten, I can't see Microsoft not getting this working with their products...

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Peter Orullian of Microsoft told us it uses SmartGlass, so somebody's gotta be wrong somewhere along the chain.

Thanks for the update. Although from what I understood, Android and iOS devices would be getting their own apps that would be a lot better. With Smartglass, you would need to be by your Xbox One. With these specific apps, in a video they showed a girl on a train playing commander mode. This doesn't seem possible with SmartGlass.

EDDS

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
It looks like watch dogs and the division apps will only be Android and ios only too.

Considering msft are the ones pushing tablet integration its a right kick in the teeth.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
We're assuming that there is no SmartGlass integration as an alternative, which might not be the case, no? Besides, it's not like it REALLY matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss