What games are you playing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Current games I am playing.... Mafia 3 on the Xbox one, Call of Duty:Advanced Warfare Xbox one (muti-player till I can finish Mafia 3), Forza Horizon 3 (xbox one) and on the PC Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered (maxed out settings and looks awesome) when I cant use my xbox one for some reason.

The new Doom(xbox one) I started but, need to get back into it but, I NEED to finish Mafia 3 before I move full time on another game.

and there are a few games that I am about 80-90% through that I need to finish up...sigh too many games and too little time.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
There are too many games and too little time right now... Dead Rising 4, FF XV, Forza Horizon 3, GOW, Recore. :crying: And I still haven't finished the Fallout 4 DLC :unhappysweat:

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm already on my second playthrough in The Witcher 2 Assassin of Kings for the Xbox 360
I cannot believe I've had this game in my closet for two years.

It ain't the PC version but achievements are always an incentive to play hehe.

Fayer

Dec 17, 2016
Visit site
Although it's an old post, but it's good to share back; I'm playing now these games :
-PES 2017
- Call of duty - infinite war
- Deus X
- Quantum Break
- Mirror Edge Catalyst

That's good for now (^o^)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Still playing No Man's Sky! Totally hooked since the Foundation update. Love the base building and all the Mods!

I've also been getting back into Skyrim since the new Special Edition release. Did I mention I love MODS?!!

DOOM (2016) - Just purchased the third and final MP DLC! Game is just incredible and quite the change of pace when I need to switch from my "chill No Man's Sky gaming mode" to an all out Frag-fest full of adrenaline!

Fallout 4 - been experimenting with some different mods

Astroneer - A new early access game that caught my eye on Steam. It's a space/survival/exploration type game.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Giving The Division another runaround since the updates. Also doing a coop game of Torchlight 2 with my cousin when we're both free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss