What games are you playing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WP7_Genius

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Think I may pick up The Witcher series again. I played it then comp died and got a new one and overlooked it. I happen to see it again and need to finish that game.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Think I may pick up The Witcher series again. I played it then comp died and got a new one and overlooked it. I happen to see it again and need to finish that game.

Yeah I really like the Witcher series. Didn't really know about it until it was recommended to me before. I'm going to go through the Witcher 2 again just before the 3rd comes out. Need to remind myself of the story.

TrophyNostalgia

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I really like the Witcher series. Didn't really know about it until it was recommended to me before. I'm going to go through the Witcher 2 again just before the 3rd comes out. Need to remind myself of the story.

Same here, I got the Witcher series for $4.99. (Steam is so bad for my wallet lol) I love RPGs and had vaguely heard of this series. I'm a bit into the first game and love it! The incredible soundtracks included alone were worth my $4.99.

By the way feel free to add me on Steam also! I'm lonely and have no friends :cool:
Icewolfer93

Last edited:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
First game was a nice intro to the series. I liked the build up in the story. I wasn't a fan of the combat though. It got a bit stale pretty quickly. But it was sufficient I guess. Been a while since I played the first one, so I can't remember the soundtrack very well. I'm really looking forward to the third game and seeing what the Wild Hunt is about. I found it very compelling the way it has been built up in the series.

I'll see if I can find you one steam, maybe tomorrow though since I might not be on tonight.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Besides Minecraft, still playing Borderlands 2 most of the time. Been away a few months from the game so I need to catch up on my level (now at 40) and my badass ranking.

Cornbean7077

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently playing Borderlands 2. But I got a few games in the pipeline after the steam sale, such as tomb raider, trine 1 and 2, machinarium, botanicula, and just cause 2 :p and plenty others ive bought in the past but haven't got around to. If anyone wants to add me, my name is

Cornbean7077

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I sent request Cornbean and Icewolfer :wink:

Currently still on some Civ V BNW, but also went back to play Bastion again. Stunning game with one of the best soundtracks I've heard. Using one the songs as my ringtone.

Also doing a Torchlight 2 playthrough with someone. Fun game with some meaty combat.

TrophyNostalgia

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
First game was a nice intro to the series. I liked the build up in the story. I wasn't a fan of the combat though. It got a bit stale pretty quickly. But it was sufficient I guess. Been a while since I played the first one, so I can't remember the soundtrack very well. I'm really looking forward to the third game and seeing what the Wild Hunt is about. I found it very compelling the way it has been built up in the series.

I'll see if I can find you one steam, maybe tomorrow though since I might not be on tonight.

See you around on Steam then, I agree the combat is a little stale, but the atmosphere of the game is immersive. I really enjoy it.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Played through some Strike Suit Zero and Infinity. I was having difficulty playing the game with controller and was getting close to raging lol. It's not a bad game on mouse and keyboard.

See you around on Steam then, I agree the combat is a little stale, but the atmosphere of the game is immersive. I really enjoy it.

Oh the atmosphere is pretty awesome. Like fighting in the dark areas and needing to craft those potions to help see. Have you played the second one already?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I am playing a lot on PC...Metro Last Night was the last one I started and normally on my 360 3-4 times a wek but..I put everything on hold till I finish "the last of us"(I have about 12 hours into it, but, i try to find everything) on the PS3...

If you have a PS3, you need to pick up The Last of US.....epic game but, if you have young kids around I do not suggest playing around them...

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Last of Us looks a great game. I don't have a PS3 though. Would love to have given it a try.

I played a bit of Borderlands 2 with Cornbean. Did some of the bandit circle of slaughter.

Tried a bit more Half-Life 2 and played some FIFA 12. I'm thinking about giving Mass Effect 3 multiplayer another spin. Still need to max out my manifest in that game.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Last of Us looks a great game. I don't have a PS3 though. Would love to have given it a try.

I played a bit of Borderlands 2 with Cornbean. Did some of the bandit circle of slaughter.

Tried a bit more Half-Life 2 and played some FIFA 12. I'm thinking about giving Mass Effect 3 multiplayer another spin. Still need to max out my manifest in that game.

If you get a PS3, grab the Uncharted series(3 games) and The Last of US. All great games and out ofthe 7 games I have for the PS3 that counts for the games that I completed fully. If Naughty Dog (the company who created Uncharted and the last of us) came to the Xbox one, I would not get a PS4....

I'm about 15 hours into the Last of US but, I think I am close to the end....(about to get Ellie to the fireflies)

Cornbean7077

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

Hey, sorry I randomly left. My hard drive died on me :/ I ordered one yesterday and will be here by the beginning of next week hopefully. I never knew I'd miss my computer this badly lol :p

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I've gotten back into the Witcher 2. Also been playing a bit more FIFA 12. Hate it when some of my players ask to leave and it's someone I wanted to keep. Oh well.

If you get a PS3, grab the Uncharted series(3 games) and The Last of US. All great games and out ofthe 7 games I have for the PS3 that counts for the games that I completed fully. If Naughty Dog (the company who created Uncharted and the last of us) came to the Xbox one, I would not get a PS4....

I'm about 15 hours into the Last of US but, I think I am close to the end....(about to get Ellie to the fireflies)

I've seen some playthrough vids of it. Story and voice acting seem fantastic. Multiplayer looks surprisingly interesting too.

Hey, sorry I randomly left. My hard drive died on me :/ I ordered one yesterday and will be here by the beginning of next week hopefully. I never knew I'd miss my computer this badly lol :p

That's cool. I thought it was the connection. I started lagging a bit during the last few waves of the bandit slaughter and occasionally during Opportunity. Hope you get your PC up and running again :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)