04-10-2018 12:36 PM
306 12345 ...
tools
    Bullet storm, deus ex HR, little acorns and poker.
    07-27-2013 07:48 PM
    I'm currently playing Borderlands 2. But I got a few games in the pipeline after the steam sale, such as tomb raider, trine 1 and 2, machinarium, botanicula, and just cause 2 :P and plenty others ive bought in the past but haven't got around to. If anyone wants to add me, my name is

Cornbean7077
    07-27-2013 08:00 PM
    I sent request Cornbean and Icewolfer

Currently still on some Civ V BNW, but also went back to play Bastion again. Stunning game with one of the best soundtracks I've heard. Using one the songs as my ringtone.

Also doing a Torchlight 2 playthrough with someone. Fun game with some meaty combat.
    07-29-2013 04:23 AM
    First game was a nice intro to the series. I liked the build up in the story. I wasn't a fan of the combat though. It got a bit stale pretty quickly. But it was sufficient I guess. Been a while since I played the first one, so I can't remember the soundtrack very well. I'm really looking forward to the third game and seeing what the Wild Hunt is about. I found it very compelling the way it has been built up in the series.

I'll see if I can find you one steam, maybe tomorrow though since I might not be on tonight.
    See you around on Steam then, I agree the combat is a little stale, but the atmosphere of the game is immersive. I really enjoy it.
    07-30-2013 10:17 PM
    Played through some Strike Suit Zero and Infinity. I was having difficulty playing the game with controller and was getting close to raging lol. It's not a bad game on mouse and keyboard.

See you around on Steam then, I agree the combat is a little stale, but the atmosphere of the game is immersive. I really enjoy it.
    Oh the atmosphere is pretty awesome. Like fighting in the dark areas and needing to craft those potions to help see. Have you played the second one already?
    07-31-2013 04:33 AM
    I am playing a lot on PC...Metro Last Night was the last one I started and normally on my 360 3-4 times a wek but..I put everything on hold till I finish "the last of us"(I have about 12 hours into it, but, i try to find everything) on the PS3...

If you have a PS3, you need to pick up The Last of US.....epic game but, if you have young kids around I do not suggest playing around them...
    07-31-2013 08:50 AM
    Last of Us looks a great game. I don't have a PS3 though. Would love to have given it a try.

I played a bit of Borderlands 2 with Cornbean. Did some of the bandit circle of slaughter.

Tried a bit more Half-Life 2 and played some FIFA 12. I'm thinking about giving Mass Effect 3 multiplayer another spin. Still need to max out my manifest in that game.
    08-02-2013 04:14 AM
    Last of Us looks a great game. I don't have a PS3 though. Would love to have given it a try.

I played a bit of Borderlands 2 with Cornbean. Did some of the bandit circle of slaughter.

Tried a bit more Half-Life 2 and played some FIFA 12. I'm thinking about giving Mass Effect 3 multiplayer another spin. Still need to max out my manifest in that game.
    If you get a PS3, grab the Uncharted series(3 games) and The Last of US. All great games and out ofthe 7 games I have for the PS3 that counts for the games that I completed fully. If Naughty Dog (the company who created Uncharted and the last of us) came to the Xbox one, I would not get a PS4....

I'm about 15 hours into the Last of US but, I think I am close to the end....(about to get Ellie to the fireflies)
    08-02-2013 08:24 AM

Hey, sorry I randomly left. My hard drive died on me :/ I ordered one yesterday and will be here by the beginning of next week hopefully. I never knew I'd miss my computer this badly lol :P
    08-06-2013 12:17 PM
    I've gotten back into the Witcher 2. Also been playing a bit more FIFA 12. Hate it when some of my players ask to leave and it's someone I wanted to keep. Oh well.

If you get a PS3, grab the Uncharted series(3 games) and The Last of US. All great games and out ofthe 7 games I have for the PS3 that counts for the games that I completed fully. If Naughty Dog (the company who created Uncharted and the last of us) came to the Xbox one, I would not get a PS4....

I'm about 15 hours into the Last of US but, I think I am close to the end....(about to get Ellie to the fireflies)
    I've seen some playthrough vids of it. Story and voice acting seem fantastic. Multiplayer looks surprisingly interesting too.

Hey, sorry I randomly left. My hard drive died on me :/ I ordered one yesterday and will be here by the beginning of next week hopefully. I never knew I'd miss my computer this badly lol :P
    That's cool. I thought it was the connection. I started lagging a bit during the last few waves of the bandit slaughter and occasionally during Opportunity. Hope you get your PC up and running again
    08-09-2013 10:13 AM
    Well now im back in the realms of PC gaming I think im going to get back into Shogun 2 and Warhammer 40K Dawn of War - actually quite glad for my steam account as I no loonger have the cd's although the 5 hours of downloads for updates after the games installed was a pain in the rear.
    08-09-2013 10:46 AM
    Welcome back to PC gaming Martin. Definitely one of the great things about having games tied to an account is not needing the disk if you lose or damage it. Shogun 2 is a game that has been on my wishlist for a while but I never I actually got it. Too many games to play right now
    08-13-2013 01:34 AM
    Yeah its good to be back. Not played on shogun 2 for nearly 2 years and the jump in graphics my new machine has from what i remember is astounding. Started playing Dota 2 last night. Currently reading through as many guides as possible so i don't suck as bad as a total noob
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express
    08-13-2013 06:14 AM
    Dota 2 looks interesting but I'm not sure if I could get into it.

I'm still playing through Witcher 2. This time I picked Iorveth's side. I'm liking this path already. The king on Roche's path is annoying.
    08-14-2013 04:19 AM
    Dota 2 looks interesting but I'm not sure if I could get into it.

I'm still playing through Witcher 2. This time I picked Iorveth's side. I'm liking this path already. The king on Roche's path is annoying.
    Yeah as an RTS the gameplay mechanic is pretty simple - get gold and exp, level up, destroy the enemy base - the strategy and team-play part of it is absolutely immense which is what's got me hooked. Some of the tutorials recommend playing against the computer for a few weeks as the online community is very aggressive and don't tolerate noobs. The other bonus is its a free game.

Was thinking about picking up the witcher 2 for the 360. Not got round to it yet as im still taking chunks out of Skyrim every now and then - another massive RPG would just sit unused at the moment.
    08-14-2013 04:48 AM
    Right. I tried League of Legends for a bit. Never delved into mutliplayer for much the same reasons as you describe. The community is pretty tough. It was still a decent experience to play solo. Might give Dota 2 a whirl if I get a chance.

Witcher 2 is a good game. I think if you like Skyrim, you might like the Withcer 2. They are pretty similar I think. Some of the combat elements are pretty cool. You have some spells as well (called signs) and you can unlock the group finisher skill later in one of the skill trees. I'd recommend it. Witcher 3 will be open world and looks outstanding. I'm looking forward to that game and seeing how the story unfolds.
    08-14-2013 04:57 AM
    Right. I tried League of Legends for a bit. Never delved into mutliplayer for much the same reasons as you describe. The community is pretty tough. It was still a decent experience to play solo. Might give Dota 2 a whirl if I get a chance.

Witcher 2 is a good game. I think if you like Skyrim, you might like the Withcer 2. They are pretty similar I think. Some of the combat elements are pretty cool. You have some spells as well (called signs) and you can unlock the group finisher skill later in one of the skill trees. I'd recommend it. Witcher 3 will be open world and looks outstanding. I'm looking forward to that game and seeing how the story unfolds.
    I might actually pinch Witcher 2 off my dad - bought it for him for his birthday last year but his PC cant handle it so hes rarely played on it.
    gedzum likes this.
    08-14-2013 05:02 AM
    I might actually pinch Witcher 2 off my dad - bought it for him for his birthday last year but his PC cant handle it so hes rarely played on it.
    haha right on. Hope you enjoy it if you get around to trying it.

I get occasional frame drops here and there; and sometimes going into new areas, it lags out a bit as it loads. Not all the time though. Performance is not too bad during combat as well. I can get between 40-50 fps I think on med-high settings.
    08-14-2013 05:12 AM
    On PC, nothing, really. I have plenty of games, just no one to play them with (or a decent setup to play PC games from). Those would be Counter-Strike-Global Offensive, Team Fortress 2, World of Warcraft (which I had to give up some time ago because of my PC setup), Plants vs. Zombies, Urban Terror (old Quake III: Team Arena mod made into a standalone game), roller Coaster Tycoon 3 (which I mostly bought because it was the platinum pack for $10, and it gives my sister something to play), and a few others.
    08-15-2013 10:31 PM
    I also have Team Fortress 2. Fun game but don't really play it too much anymore. Haven't played that game with anyone either. Also have Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 platinum. I loved Rollercoaster tycoon 2 a while back. Haven't really put much time into 3. Still a good game though.

I've just reached chapter 3 in the Witcher 2. Iorveth's path is so much better than Roche's imo. I didn't really like Iorveth in my first playthrough, but he's actually not that bad. I forgot how good this game was.
    08-17-2013 11:41 AM
    I've been pretty hooked on guild wars 2 and world of tanks lately. I'll be taking a break from those two once battlefield 4 is released 😃
    08-19-2013 06:51 AM
    Halo PC. (some Halo Custom Edition too)

I'd play more Planetside 2, but my lappy's graphics would just explode from the thought.
    08-19-2013 11:30 AM
    Batman Arkham City!!!
    08-19-2013 11:50 AM
    Halo
    08-19-2013 11:54 AM
    2150ad
    08-19-2013 11:55 AM
306 12345 ...