06-27-2018 09:25 AM
308 ... 23456 ...
tools
    I've completed the Witcher 2 twice previously and just completed my third playthrough last night; and I never knew about the scene after the credits until yesterday. Really looking forward to the Witcher 3.

I've seen a few mentions of Deus Ex Human Revolution around these forums and I'm tempted to go back and give it another playthrough. I have one more achievement left for that game which is not to set off any alarms; and my OCD wants to fix it.

Also thinking about whether to get back into Borderlands 2 or Torchlight 2. Decisions, decisions.
    08-21-2013 05:00 AM
    I'm currently playing Transformers: War for Cybertron, great game. I also have been thinking about going back to Deus Ex Human Revolution and doing the non-violent run I didn't manage last time. I'm also going through the Mass Effect series and dabbling in Planetside 2 now and then. Fun fun fun!
    08-21-2013 05:06 AM
    I've been playing Pokemon SoulSilver and GTA4, getting hyped up for X/Y and GTA 5 :)
    08-21-2013 05:33 AM
    I'm currently playing Transformers: War for Cybertron, great game. I also have been thinking about going back to Deus Ex Human Revolution and doing the non-violent run I didn't manage last time. I'm also going through the Mass Effect series and dabbling in Planetside 2 now and then. Fun fun fun!
    I've heard good things about Transformers: War for Cybertron. Looks like quite a blast, literally. I enjoyed the stealth/non-violent run in Deus Ex more. It felt a bit more tense for me and it made the overall role playing experience more enjoyable for me. The silenced, fully upgraded 10mm made the game way too easy.

Now that you mention Mass Effect, I'm thinking about it. I'm sure I missed out quite a few side quests throughout the series. I've also been think about giving the multiplayer in Mass Effect 3 another run. It's is surprisingly fun and can get quite challenging.

I've been playing Pokemon SoulSilver and GTA4, getting hyped up for X/Y and GTA 5 :)
    Pokmon brings back memories. Haven't played it in ages. It reminds me of the trading cards and primary school. Good times.

On a side note, I found it surprisingly funny that Windows 8 auto corrects Pokmon. That's pretty awesome :D
    08-21-2013 05:45 AM
    I've heard good things about Transformers: War for Cybertron. Looks like quite a blast, literally. I enjoyed the stealth/non-violent run in Deus Ex more. It felt a bit more tense for me and it made the overall role playing experience more enjoyable for me. The silenced, fully upgraded 10mm made the game way too easy.

Now that you mention Mass Effect, I'm thinking about it. I'm sure I missed out quite a few side quests throughout the series. I've also been think about giving the multiplayer in Mass Effect 3 another run. It's is surprisingly fun and can get quite challenging.

Pokmon brings back memories. Haven't played it in ages. It reminds me of the trading cards and primary school. Good times.

On a side note, I found it surprisingly funny that Windows 8 auto corrects Pokmon. That's pretty awesome :D
    If you have a means of playing through black or white 2, I highly recommend it, even if just for nostalgia ! As someone who's played every Pokemon game, it was my favorite. All the Pokemon from every gen in one game :)
    08-21-2013 06:32 AM
    If you have a means of playing through black or white 2, I highly recommend it, even if just for nostalgia ! As someone who's played every Pokemon game, it was my favorite. All the Pokemon from every gen in one game :)
    Just did a quick search on it and it is on Nintendo DS right. Don't have one at the moment, but might be something I think about in the future for, as you said, nostalgia
    08-21-2013 06:44 AM
    I have black and white 2 - great game. I enjoyed it so much I could never bring myself to finish the last mission, lol.
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    08-21-2013 10:34 AM
    Octodad I strongly recommend!!!
    08-22-2013 06:53 AM
    I'm currently playing Cube World most of the time. However playing alone as a ranger is just too difficult as my pet is too weak to be a tank. Hope they add NPC companions soon.
    08-22-2013 07:25 AM
    I have black and white 2 - great game. I enjoyed it so much I could never bring myself to finish the last mission, lol.
    MS should really get Lionhead to do a surface RT version of that - would work great on a touchscreen. Dragging your pet around on the leash, throwing stuff and changing spells - perfect touchscreen material.
    Muessig likes this.
    08-22-2013 07:31 AM
    Playing a lot of Supreme Commander 2, Civ V, and a little Borderlands 2.

Depends on if I want to sit in front of my computer or not.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
    08-22-2013 08:31 AM
    Angry Birds since the newest update, Royal Revolt (great game) and some jrpgs with VBA8 (one of the best apps in WP).
    08-22-2013 08:36 AM
    Currently playing Path of Exile, Planetside 2, and War Frame.

Occasionally I'll boot up League of Legends & play a match. But I only ever do ARAM these days. A full normal/ranked game just takes too long.
    08-22-2013 08:41 AM
    Angry Birds since the newest update, Royal Revolt (great game) and some jrpgs with VBA8 (one of the best apps in WP).
    Could you give me a list if good JRPGs on the GBA?

I'm currently playing EarthBound. Excellent game, and I'm getting the Wii U just for it!
    08-22-2013 08:43 AM
    Just grabbed for me self Payday 2, and splinter cell blacklist lets see which i get addicted to first ~!
    08-23-2013 01:17 AM
    Just grabbed for me self Payday 2, and splinter cell blacklist lets see which i get addicted to first ~!
    Let us know what you think about Payday 2. Some friends & I are thinking about trying it out.
    08-23-2013 08:10 AM
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2. We. basically just play the Zombie mode now in my PC Gaming Group.
    08-23-2013 08:17 AM
    Got back in to Torchlight 2, but messed up my hardcore playthrough. Lucky I was still early in the game so didn't lose too much.

I was thinking of getting Splinter Cell Blacklist. It looked good and I'm in to stealth games like that. Post back some feedback if you get a chance. Hopefully it's as good as it looks.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2. We. basically just play the Zombie mode now in my PC Gaming Group.
    Sounds like a blast..literally
    08-23-2013 10:32 AM
    Finally bit the bullet and got back into Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. After a long absence, I was able to hold my own in silver. I was pleased with my game and now I'm thinking of hopping back into gold. Would be cool to play with anyone here, but don't think anyone does.

Also been playing Symphony. Really cool game since I like games to my own music.
    08-31-2013 04:55 AM
    Finally bit the bullet and got back into Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. After a long absence, I was able to hold my own in silver. I was pleased with my game and now I'm thinking of hopping back into gold. Would be cool to play with anyone here, but don't think anyone does.

Also been playing Symphony. Really cool game since I like games to my own music.
    Give it a month or so i'll have finished ME2 and moved onto ME3, I can play some.
    08-31-2013 05:03 AM
    Sounds good. So you're working your way through the trilogy? I wanted to do the same, but don't think I'll complete it by the 16th September, when I get back to my studies. When you get around to ME3 and are up for some multiplayer, you can find me on origin with the same name here: gedzum. I'll be back to uni though, so might not be able to play much by then.
    08-31-2013 05:36 AM
    Yeah I'm working my way through the trilogy and the dlc's and I'm modding the heck out of them with higher resolution textures. For example, ME1 now looks better than ME3 graphically. It's great.
    08-31-2013 05:40 AM
    That sounds good. Any chance you have a link to the mod handy? I should try the game with mods next time I play. I saw someone playing ME2 with a mod that allowed independent power cooldowns like in ME1. So I might give that one a try.
    08-31-2013 05:54 AM
    Mass Effect 1 New Texture Updates/Improvements Mod - Mod DB

Best ME1 graphical mod out there, no shadow of a doubt.
    gedzum likes this.
    08-31-2013 06:21 AM
    Got back to Civ V BNW again. Trying out immortal difficulty. One thing I noticed recently is how unfair the AI civs are when it comes to trades. Before I recall being able to get somewhat like-for-like trades. Now AI civs practically want everything I have for a single item I need. For example, I was offered a research agreement but the AI want some extra gold, gold-per-turn, plus an additional item. Before I recall just trading research agreements alone. No add-ons to the trade request. I am also in friendly state with them. Strange.
    09-02-2013 05:11 AM
308 ... 23456 ...