What games are you playing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Ok just installing Bioshock Infinite tonight. Will be streaming that Friday. Though tonight's Twitch stream is League of Legends.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Currently playing Titanfall. Having quite a lot of fun with it. Haven't enjoyed a multiplayer FPS quite as much, probably since TF2.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Still Diablo 3 (now without the possibility to buy better items through the AH).
But I got a point-and-click adventure game (Chaos on Deponia) with a magazine I bought. Since it's the second part of the trilogy I bought the first one (Deponia) and will check it out today. If I like it I'll buy the sequel too (Goodbye Deponia).

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I decided against the point-and-click adventure and finally started Assassin's Creed (yep, the first one). Got it with a magazine (also some other games like Splinter Cell Double Agent, The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav, Chaos on Deponia, Oblivion and Patrician IV).

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I decided against the point-and-click adventure and finally started Assassin's Creed (yep, the first one). Got it with a magazine (also some other games like Splinter Cell Double Agent, The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav, Chaos on Deponia, Oblivion and Patrician IV).

I haven't played the other AC games yet. i only got Black Flag with my graphics card and I loved it. One of my favourite games! I might consider picking up the earlier ones to try and follow the story.

Right now I've been playing a bit more of Torchlight 2. Currently working my engineer to lvl 100. Atm I'm at 93 I think. I also finally got a good legendary weapon to use so I'm happy. Occasionally got some legendary shield or item not for my class :p

Also been hopping on some FIFA 14. Some of the players from my youth team have really developed so I'm happy. I am also Brazil's national coach so I am aiming to bring them the World Cup ;)

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I haven't played the other AC games yet. i only got Black Flag with my graphics card and I loved it. One of my favourite games! I might consider picking up the earlier ones to try and follow the story.

Right now I've been playing a bit more of Torchlight 2. Currently working my engineer to lvl 100. Atm I'm at 93 I think. I also finally got a good legendary weapon to use so I'm happy. Occasionally got some legendary shield or item not for my class :p

Also been hopping on some FIFA 14. Some of the players from my youth team have really developed so I'm happy. I am also Brazil's national coach so I am aiming to bring them the World Cup ;)

@ Assassin's Creed: You can try and pick up the Heritage Edition (1,2, Brotherhood, Revelations, 3) for ~30P. Seems like a great deal.

@Torchlight 2: Loved the prequel but never got out of the demo of the second part. When I had the time to get a copy I was already under the ban of Diablo 3^^

@Topic: Still, Diablo 3 but not as often anymore.

Started a new character in Kingdoms of Amalur - Reckoning. I f*cking LOVE this game!!! I struggled a long time to find a came capable of competing with Fable and always got disappointed. Already got about 166h on my first character and still have one add-on to play/purchase. Awesome combat gameplay, beautiful locations, many many weapons/armor, story could be a bit longer/more compelling but it's still a great game. I only regret that I haven't played it any sooner.
Now that I have a PC capable of handling it I'd have to pay 40€ for the game + add-ons. But since I already own a copy for the X360 and one of the add-ons it would be redundant to get it for PC too.....still, would've been nice.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Not playing games.

Well....thanks for the heads up.....I guess.... o_O

@Topic: And again Diablo 3. Although, I'm looking for some nice action-adventures (gotta say, Assassin's Creed is nice, but it gets really repetitive way too soon). Time to catch up on PC games from 2007 to now (cause now finally my PC is capable of handling them at acceptable settings^^).

cw1988

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Well....thanks for the heads up.....I guess.... o_O

@Topic: And again Diablo 3. Although, I'm looking for some nice action-adventures (gotta say, Assassin's Creed is nice, but it gets really repetitive way too soon). Time to catch up on PC games from 2007 to now (cause now finally my PC is capable of handling them at acceptable settings^^).

Haha I'm the exact same!!! The last time I built a computer was 2007 and I had to sell it in 09 so I only had a laptop since then.

I wanted to go back and play unreal tournament 3 but you cant play online anymore apparently. :(
II'm playing borderlands 2 though, that is fun!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Haha I'm the exact same!!! The last time I built a computer was 2007 and I had to sell it in 09 so I only had a laptop since then.

I wanted to go back and play unreal tournament 3 but you cant play online anymore apparently. :(
II'm playing borderlands 2 though, that is fun!

I occasionally hop on Borderlands 2. Mainly just to redeem those golden keys they tweet out through :p

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Vampires: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, never actually played this game before but it was on offer on Steam. Its good but understandably limited since it was released early 2000. Wonder why no one has actually made an open world game like this or is there already one I didn't know about.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Never heard of it. I'm personally waiting to get a new wired controller for my PC, then I'm going to play the DOOM series, as DOOM 3: BFG Edition was on-sale a couple of days ago (it was the top game on my Wishlist). I hope the old games have controller support, though I don't expect it.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I was listening to the Mass Effect 3 OST and it got me in the mood to give it another playthrough, so I'm playing that right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99