What games are you playing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
If you have a means of playing through black or white 2, I highly recommend it, even if just for nostalgia ! As someone who's played every Pokemon game, it was my favorite. All the Pokemon from every gen in one game :)

Just did a quick search on it and it is on Nintendo DS right. Don't have one at the moment, but might be something I think about in the future for, as you said, nostalgia :wink:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I have black and white 2 - great game. I enjoyed it so much I could never bring myself to finish the last mission, lol.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently playing Cube World most of the time. However playing alone as a ranger is just too difficult as my pet is too weak to be a tank. Hope they add NPC companions soon.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have black and white 2 - great game. I enjoyed it so much I could never bring myself to finish the last mission, lol.

MS should really get Lionhead to do a surface RT version of that - would work great on a touchscreen. Dragging your pet around on the leash, throwing stuff and changing spells - perfect touchscreen material.

Kevin OQuinn

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Playing a lot of Supreme Commander 2, Civ V, and a little Borderlands 2.

Depends on if I want to sit in front of my computer or not.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

uopjo6

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Angry Birds since the newest update, Royal Revolt (great game) and some jrpgs with VBA8 (one of the best apps in WP).

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Currently playing Path of Exile, Planetside 2, and War Frame.

Occasionally I'll boot up League of Legends & play a match. But I only ever do ARAM these days. A full normal/ranked game just takes too long.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Got back in to Torchlight 2, but messed up my hardcore playthrough. Lucky I was still early in the game so didn't lose too much.

Just grabbed for me self Payday 2, and splinter cell blacklist :cool: lets see which i get addicted to first ~!

I was thinking of getting Splinter Cell Blacklist. It looked good and I'm in to stealth games like that. Post back some feedback if you get a chance. Hopefully it's as good as it looks.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2. We. basically just play the Zombie mode now in my PC Gaming Group.

Sounds like a blast..literally :wink:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Finally bit the bullet and got back into Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. After a long absence, I was able to hold my own in silver. I was pleased with my game and now I'm thinking of hopping back into gold. Would be cool to play with anyone here, but don't think anyone does.

Also been playing Symphony. Really cool game since I like games to my own music.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Finally bit the bullet and got back into Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. After a long absence, I was able to hold my own in silver. I was pleased with my game and now I'm thinking of hopping back into gold. Would be cool to play with anyone here, but don't think anyone does.

Also been playing Symphony. Really cool game since I like games to my own music.

Give it a month or so i'll have finished ME2 and moved onto ME3, I can play some.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Sounds good. So you're working your way through the trilogy? I wanted to do the same, but don't think I'll complete it by the 16th September, when I get back to my studies. When you get around to ME3 and are up for some multiplayer, you can find me on origin with the same name here: gedzum. I'll be back to uni though, so might not be able to play much by then.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'm working my way through the trilogy and the dlc's and I'm modding the heck out of them with higher resolution textures. For example, ME1 now looks better than ME3 graphically. It's great.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
That sounds good. Any chance you have a link to the mod handy? I should try the game with mods next time I play. I saw someone playing ME2 with a mod that allowed independent power cooldowns like in ME1. So I might give that one a try.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Got back to Civ V BNW again. Trying out immortal difficulty. One thing I noticed recently is how unfair the AI civs are when it comes to trades. Before I recall being able to get somewhat like-for-like trades. Now AI civs practically want everything I have for a single item I need. For example, I was offered a research agreement but the AI want some extra gold, gold-per-turn, plus an additional item. Before I recall just trading research agreements alone. No add-ons to the trade request. I am also in friendly state with them. Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster