What games are you playing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the tip, will try that one, never heard about it.

Cheers

It's an interesting game with a good story. Its kinda like a mystery game with SLIGHT horror! Its pretty good, but thats just me.

Edited: Its not like an AAA game with crazy graphics and crazy gameplay, its more-so of a melo game but it does make you think a little.

badelhas

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
It's an interesting game with a good story. Its kinda like a mystery game with SLIGHT horror! Its pretty good, but thats just me.

I lover adventure since Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, from 1992. I also love horror games so I guess I will like it too.

Cheers

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Just started playing Garry's Mod, I have played this old game in a while.

acf952ff251ff24dbdfcd59ca32d158c.jpg

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Trine 2 every time I have time to waste on my tablet.

These days it takes a special kind of RPG to hold me (like tides of numenera), outside of the odd blast of sandbox muck arounds or knocking out a few burn outs or a track on a racer.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Still playing No Man's Sky.. always trying out new MODS and such. Check out this album of recent screenshots I've taken since the PathFinder Update...

NMS Pathfinder screenshots - Album on Imgur

AND... I've recently discovered CEMU - the Wii U emulator. Been ripping all the kid's Wii U games and having a blast on the PC!

Tell you what... ZELDA: Breath of the Wild is one HUGE game! With the latest update, CEMU v. 1.75, it runs pretty stable @30FPS

Last edited:

Awhispersecho

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I have taken a break for a few months as I got burnt out. It happens once a year or so. But during that time, I have been hoarding some new games so I will be jumping back in soon. I have Little Nightmares and Everything on my to do list. I also need to finish Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 as my install got corrupted while on the last mission. And I want to make another run at Alien Isolation. However, Prey is coming out in 2 days and that is what will mark my return.

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
ARK: Survival with a few friends on a private server.

That and Cities: Skylines, Pillars of Eternity, and yet another re-run of The Witcher 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786