What games are you playing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee_Bo

Jun 22, 2017
Visit site
PC gamer since the Ultima Online and Everquest days. Currently playing Diablo III (my everyday go-to game) and a bunch of stuff on Steam.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Still playing No Man’s Sky, which btw is getting a huge update this summer. There calling it ‘No Man’s Sky NEXT’ and will also coincide with their XBox release.

And PUBG... this game has got me hooked! Can’t stop playing!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Just finished Rise of the Tomb Raider last night. Not sure what I am going to move to next. I just got a bunch of games on Steam for the summer sale.

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Still playing No Man’s Sky, which btw is getting a huge update this summer. There calling it ‘No Man’s Sky NEXT’ and will also coincide with their XBox release.

And PUBG... this game has got me hooked! Can’t stop playing!

How is it? What the game should have been in your view?

Mattie_IT

May 6, 2018
Visit site
I'm playing an early access game called Green Hell. If you like survival (without zombies) and a bit of nature, you should check this game out.

A few games that I always come back to:
FO3 & GTA SA

Cale Hunt

WC Staff Writer
Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
Installed Division today and played a few rounds with a pal. Have been neglecting my PC for the Switch lately so it's nice to get back.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I still go back to Minecraft often. Great game. Are you playing the W10 Edition or Java? I used to load a ton of mods and shaders for some extra fun.

I have played them both. Right now I focus on the Windows 10 version. Apparently Minecraft will be part of Xbox Game Pass soon too (starting next month).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)