What the title says. Who do you guys think won E3 this year? Microsoft? Sony? Nintendo? This is in terms of games, services, devices, etc being announced, and how they were announced.

I thought all of them did well. Sound off below and let us know who you think won E3!
    Akash Patel likes this.
    06-13-2014 12:54 AM
    What the title says. Who do you guys think won E3 this year? Microsoft? Sony? Nintendo? This is in terms of games, services, devices, etc being announced, and how they were announced.

I thought all of them did well. Sound off below and let us know who you think won E3!
    I can't decide in the console wars but in games ubisoft nailed it with assassin creeds unity,rainbow 6 seige and far cry 4(waiting for it eagerly)
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    06-13-2014 01:05 AM
    I can't decide in the console wars but in gaming ubisoft nailed it with assassin creeds unity,rainbow 6 seige and far cry 4(waiting for it eagerly)

Absolutely. Ubisoft won for sure. I didn't include EA and them though because they weren't the console manufacturers.
    06-13-2014 01:07 AM
    Absolutely. Ubisoft won for sure. I didn't include EA and them though because they weren't the console manufacturers.
    In consoles everyone were almost equal with the amount of game they launched so was not able to decide properly.
    But most of the media(including Forbes) are telling that Sony won the console battle in E3 2014.
    06-13-2014 01:11 AM
    In consoles everyone were almost equal with the amount of game they launched so was not able to decide properly.
    But most of the media(including Forbes) are telling that Sony won the console battle in E3 2014.

Sony had much more and better exclusives games than Microsoft, imo, especially in Indie titles, and timed exclusives.

Although, Sony's presentation was awful. That one guy was SO boring!

But I own both thebps4 and x1, so I'll get the best of both worlds. For Wii u games, I'll just use an emulator on my PC. :)
    06-13-2014 01:30 AM
    Sony had much more and better exclusives games than Microsoft, imo, especially in Indie titles, and timed exclusives.

Although, Sony's presentation was awful. That one guy was SO boring!

But I own both thebps4 and x1, so I'll get the best of both worlds. For Wii u games, I'll just use an emulator on my PC. :)
    Did you try the destiny alpha version??? it is available as public version for ps4
    06-13-2014 02:09 AM
    Did you try the destiny alpha version??? it is available as public version for ps4

Yes, for an hour, but then I had to go to the airport. :P
    06-13-2014 02:24 AM
    Yes, for an hour, but then I had to go to the airport. :P
    How is the gameplay?? And I have heard that battlefield hardline beta is also there is it?
    06-13-2014 02:31 AM
    How is the gameplay?? And I have heard that battlefield hardline beta is also there is it?

Destiny is great, Hardline is meh. Hardline (at least right now) seems just like bf4, but with different maps and modes. But we'll see later what happens.
    06-13-2014 10:43 AM