Steam Summer Sale 2014

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Still noting for me. In the process of updating stuff for today, had to clean the house, went shopping for golf clubs, had dinner, then played Mario Kart. Steam's stuff has been abysmal so far. Waiting for Fallout.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Still noting for me. In the process of updating stuff for today, had to clean the house, went shopping for golf clubs, had dinner, then played Mario Kart. Steam's stuff has been abysmal so far. Waiting for Fallout.

I voted for Fallout:NV (FPS - RPG) in the community vote. I think it should include discounts on the entire series.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Great graphics.
Great story.
Great atmosphere.
Good optimization (except for one DX11 setting)
Really really great weapon feeling.
A lot of weapons! All fun, too.
Fun Steam achievements.
Fun horror elements.
Half-Life 2 inspired pace for the campaign. It's a good thing.
2 endings.
Terrific UI.
7-15 hour campaign, depending on how much you explore.
Dynamic, intense action. Some exploration for good measure. Great shootouts. A varied range of scenarios and locations. As I said, Half-Life 2 inspired campaign.
Stealth elements.
Real-time in-game watch. Neat stuff.

I say it's a great game and it easily worth 10-15 dollars/euros.

Sorry for off-topic
I have r9 270x I just updated my pc few days ago how will I know whether my card is using dx11 by microsoft or mantle technology by amd.
Or mantle will work only in mantle games?

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I didn't saw Fallout:NV in that category whereas I also voted for fps-rpg as I wanna buy deus ex human revolution :)
How is neither?

I don't know much about Nether, but I really enjoyed Deus Ex Human Revolution. The story is pretty good and the gameplay allows for different styles and multiple paths to objectives. The only things I have against it, are the boss fights are pretty poorly done and very easy; and that the game significantly rewards stealth and non-lethal takedowns over gun-ho, lethal kills to the point where you can get much less XP using the latter approach. Still a very enjoyable experience IMO and I did a number of playthroughs on it.

Fallot: NV should be there. It is the ultimate edition. It looks like fps-rpg won :D

Last edited:

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I don't know much about Nether, but I really enjoyed Deus Ex Human Revolution. The story is pretty good and the gameplay allows for different styles and multiple paths to objectives. The only things I have against it, are the boss fights are pretty poorly done and very easy; and that the game significantly rewards stealth and non-lethal takedowns over gun-ho, lethal kills to the point where you can get much less XP using the latter approach. Still a very enjoyable experience IMO and I did a number of playthroughs on it.

Fallot: NV should be there. It is the ultimate edition. It looks like fps-rpg won :D

Yaa fps-rpg won with 66% of the vote.
I will wait for some more time before deciding whether to get Deus ex or nether.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
The new Flash Deals are
Mortal kombat komplete edition $4.99
Sanctum 2 $2.99
Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium Edition $6.99
Mass Effect Collection $8.74

New Community Sales
Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut $4.99
Dead Island Game of the year edition $4.99
Nether $2.99

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Saints Row 4 is tempting, but I'm thinking of waiting to see if they release it with all dlc in a complete pack or something.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Will trade Far Cry 3 ($14.79), Witcher 2 ($9.99) or Torchlight II ($9.99) for Kingdoms of Amalur ($4.99) My steam id is GeekGirlGames

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
If anyone wants to purchase Just Cause 2 ($7.49), I can trade it for Outlast at ($4.99), you save $2! :)

UPDATE: Traded! Thx!

Last edited:

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Updated.

There's a huge amount of disappointment for me in this sale. For starters, I'm sick of the Early Access and indie trash that keeps making up the Flash and Community sales. Also, I'm sick of how 4 days in, we've seen almost every single game repeated at least once, it's moronic.

3 or 4 games I wanted went on sale, but none under $5, like I'd hoped. So I keep just passing on stuff because I'd have otherwise spent about $20 on games I kinda want but would likely never play.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Will trade up to $20 of the following games for Saints Row IV ($9.99) :
Witcher 2 ($9.99)
Torchlight II ($4.99)
Far Cry 3 ($14.79)
Tomb Raider ($4.99)
Rage ($9.99)
Saints Row The Third ($4.99)

Save $5-$10
Steam Id: GeekGirlGames

Last edited:

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
1. Is anyone actually making use of this? I don't feel like updating it every day if it's not doing people any good.
2. Did anyone record the 12 PM-8 PM CT Flash and Community deals? I got hung up helping my aunt with her computer and golfing, so I didn't get to screenshot it like I usually do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)