I am the lead developer of the Halo SPV3 project, and we are looking for beta testers!

Masterz1337

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Hello all, I don't often frequent these forums, but I am the lead developer of the SPV3 project for Halo CE. You may have seen some stuff by us over the years, and last summer we had an article done about us on Kotaku, Joystiq and we frequently appear on the front page of HBO. We are a working on a remastering of the original Halo game, and while I could tell you all about it, either of these videos should show you much better what we are doing than I could possibly tell.

Old postponed release date trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TQSGzR95xU
Beta Review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8KiTe3lshU

You can check out more on our reddit at reddit.com/r/halospv3 or on my twitter @masters1337

I am very curious to seeing how it runs on a variety of hardware, especially tablets. I have no problem running it on an i5 SP3 at 720p 30 FPS with little to no drops. We can totally set you up with the game, all we ask is you just briefly describe why you'd like to and deserve to be a tester, and be free at least 6-8 hours a week to test out new builds. Builds tend to go out every 3-4 weeks, but it varies depending on what is going on.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I would love to be beta tester as I love giving feedback and seeing how that shapes or helps the design of a product. I have a sandybridge 2450m with a 7470m in HP pro book 4730s.

I loved the first halo game and it would be amazing to help you guys as you develop + polish.

Lastly not sure about deserve, I'm just like every other guy that loves the Halo franchise :).

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am the lead developer of the Halo SPV3 project, and we are looking for beta...

OH MY GOD ITS YOU GUYS

I was such a fan of SPV2 and the first V3 Truth and Reconciliation map and such a few years ago. I need to reinstall custom edition...

*fangirl squeal*

FaisalST32

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
So, you want my email, home address, office address, measurements, qualifications, r?sum?, or anything that I friggin' own. You name it!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs