I'm planning on pre-ordering Quantum Break on the Xbox One which would also give me a free copy of the Windows 10 version. However, after looking at the system requirements, I'm not sure if I can run Quantum Break. The game requires a GeForce GTX 760 and an i5-4460. My current PC for gaming has a GTX 660 Ti and an i7-860.

In terms of generations, I know the 660 and 860 are older than the minimum requirements. But since my PC falls below the minimum, does that mean the game will simply refuse to run? Or would I still be able to run it with those specs? According to passmark benchmarks, my hardware still holds up well against the 760 and 4460.
    02-19-2016 01:40 PM
    Is there a PC version on disk (DVD)? Or is it like a lot of new titles for PC that are download only?

I'd really like to buy this game for my PC, but I want the DVD! I mean, I don't mind having to download it, (I have a fantastic 70+Mbps internet speed) but if I decided to uninstall it or something, I don't want to have to re-download it every time I want to install it.
    04-11-2016 11:59 AM
    Is there a PC version on disk (DVD)? Or is it like a lot of new titles for PC that are download only?

I'd really like to buy this game for my PC, but I want the DVD! I mean, I don't mind having to download it, (I have a fantastic 70+Mbps internet speed) but if I decided to uninstall it or something, I don't want to have to re-download it every time I want to install it.
    Unfortunately, there's no disc version of Quantum Break at the moment. But I do agree with you that there should be for the same reasons. I always try to buy disc versions of games whenever possible.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    04-11-2016 12:07 PM
    I think I should be able to run this game pretty good now that I've upgraded my machine. The new DOOM coming out next month was the real motivator to do the upgrade lol, but this one looks pretty cool as well!

Current gaming PC specs:

Intel Core i7 920 @2.67Ghz (stock speed - this is the first generation core i7 920 quad core CPU. Yes, it's a few years old, but still crunches those numbers, and is still one of the best processors to overclock. I've had it up to 3.4Ghz when I was experimenting with clock/memory configurations. I keep it at stock speeds nowadays though, with a stock cooler.

8GB Corsair "Vengeance" DDR3 @1600Mhz (recently upgraded from a 6GB Corsair "Dominator" set that would only run stable at 1066Mhz) - a BIG difference in performance!

EVGA GTX 970 4GB SSC (super super clocked!) finally upgraded from my old GTX 295!

Samsung EVO SSD 250GB - probably the most important upgrade to my desktop gaming PC. The OS and my most played games load so much faster, even than from my previous WD 10k rpm "Velociraptor" spinner...
    04-12-2016 07:05 AM