Forza Motorsport 6 : Apex Currupting save file

NutmegState

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else having an issue with Forza Motorsport 6 : Apex save file?

Looking over at the official Forza forum I am not alone but just a small group of 6 have posted.

I was able to get through all the main events. They I started the Mercedes Challenge at Yas Marina Circuit. I completed that race and I saw the spinning circle on the bottom right and then everything crashed out to the desktop.

Once that happened, I was never able to recover.

The program starts, shows the Microsoft Studios splash, proceeds to the main splash with picture of the rear of the Ford Blue GT. While on that splash, I see the spinning circle on the bottom right and on the left I see the message RIVAL CHALLENGE and then BOOM! Crashes out to the desktop. happens everytime. Not way to continue and cannot find the save file to delete.

Just curious if anyone else has seen this issue.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else having an issue with Forza Motorsport 6 : Apex save file?

Looking over at the official Forza forum I am not alone but just a small group of 6 have posted.

I was able to get through all the main events. They I started the Mercedes Challenge at Yas Marina Circuit. I completed that race and I saw the spinning circle on the bottom right and then everything crashed out to the desktop.

Once that happened, I was never able to recover.

The program starts, shows the Microsoft Studios splash, proceeds to the main splash with picture of the rear of the Ford Blue GT. While on that splash, I see the spinning circle on the bottom right and on the left I see the message RIVAL CHALLENGE and then BOOM! Crashes out to the desktop. happens everytime. Not way to continue and cannot find the save file to delete.

Just curious if anyone else has seen this issue.

can you reinstall the application? Maybe a fresh install can cure the issue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium