Problems :\ Port forward block. BF4!

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Ok so im trying to figure this out im very aware of how to do port forwarding and making my pc a satic IP to the router and so on. But I notice that I cant port all of the ports needed for the game so I put DMZ on with my IP address. But I notice under logs under firewall the router is still blocking ports for the game. I which is frustrating. I checked to see if everything was allowed such as ftp and so on. I also check to make sure firewall on pc and router is open for stuff which checked out. But for some dang reason the router log showing access block port to 443 an such all the ports for the game which is causing me bad lag and kicks out of servers. I believe the router is a Technicolor. If anyone can shine some light for me that be great. Thanks :)

Last edited:

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Bump. Please help me out :( I keep getting this.

DENY: Inbound or outbound access request Count:8* Last Occurrence*: Wed Nov 23 02:38:14 2016 *Target:*131.253.34.236:443* Source: 192.168.0.31:63549

any site I go to or game all ports are showing deny. :\. and in gaming im lagging like hell.. :( don't know what more to doo. My room mates computers do the same thing for other ports for whatever he is doing on his pc as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon